Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$306
US$293
  • Pool
US$179
US$173
US$140
US$124
US$134
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$161
US$206
US$186
US$151
Aloft.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
All reviewsgranola barsmovie theaterneeded a place to stayroom was spaciousbusiness tripbwi areawould definitely stay here againstovetoasterhousekeepingbeddinghampton
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've been here for about 2 weeks. Its not the best hotel but it's far from the worst. Nightly rates are pretty inexpensive so your pretty much getting your money's worth.I'd recommend this place to any one whether long stay or short stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and the value we offer to all our guests.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I am staying at Homestaed Suites BWI while on travel contract and I am pleased with my choice. The staff are professional and accommodatiing. The service is personal but not intrusive. The hotel provides ample supplies. The location is ideal as I fly in and out frequently. The access to food and outlet shopping is a plus plus. Overall great value.

• Stayed: April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for expressing your enjoyment while staying with us. It is our goal to give our guests a great experience when they visit our hotel. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you.

We enjoyed having you with us during your time in area. Please feel free to come and enjoy our hotel again.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

When I arrived to homestead Suites the first thing that made me comfortable was the environment. It was clean and well kept. Secondly, the staff was phenomenal. The were polite and greeted me with a vibrant welcome. I have been to other hotels in other states as well as in MD and by far this has made it to my top choice. The price was affordable and I am definitely going to make a reservation here for my next trip in a few months!!!

• Stayed: May 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the clean, comfortable environment we offer all of our guests to enjoy. We are so happy to be your top choice when staying in MD!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area

Reviewed 26 April 2013

This Homestead Suites is in a very convenient location with access to the expressway and eateries. The customer service has been great on both of my stays. Sabrina who assisted me was very knowledgeable and informative. She asked and answered all of my questions.She has very strong interpersonal skills. If you have the opportunity to meet her you will agree. I endorse world class customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Darryl - It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so delighted to hear that Sabrina provided you with such great customer service during your stay.

The staff and I would like to thank you for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have stayed At Homestead several times. and i always feel at home, the rooms are great, friendly and professional staff members, plenty of parking available and the location is perfect. i would recommend this Hotel without a hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all asspect of our hotel including our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!