Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Florida
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest one in the BWI airport area. Now I wish I'd spent an extra $20-30 for a better room. Pros: good location, free wi-fi, fairly clean. Cons: funky smell, old/small TV, no shampoo/conditioner, thin towels, well worn everything, no breakfast. I'd rate the hotel as average, except in this area, with plenty of much nicer (though more expensive) hotels to pick from, Homestead Suites is well below average. The two women I dealt with at the front desk were both friendly and helpful. Would I stay here again? No.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank pgrabar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The check-in and check-out staff are exceptionally friendly and engaging. The landscaping was very good creating a sense of enclosure to the hotel area. The hotel room was very clean. The queen bed was nice and firm. There were no bad odors at all. The television was the older picture tube type, but it worked. Being that the room was small the spacing of the furniture was a bit tight so setting up the ironing board had to be done at the front door. The A/C worked just fine and it provided just the right amount of coolness for my needs. Best of all--the hotel was quiet. I didn't hear any of my neighbors which is always a plus to me. I also didn't hear a lot of airplanes flying over the place. The bathtub was clean although there was a (rust?) stain or some sort of chemical damage in it. The shower head could have been better--adjusting the settings on it was a bit difficult. I do wish that the sink had a stopper. I didn't use the kitchenette therefore I don't know how well it worked.

Overall, I think Homestead Studio Suites - Baltimore - BWI Airport is absolutely, positively the best that you can do for under $100 a night anywhere near Washington DC. The hotel's location felt safe, quiet, and away from things (especially crime-related) that would normally cause an under $100 a night hotel or motel a lot of anguish.

Room Tip: Rooms close to the main office (where I was located) area nearly always better. You don't have...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff, the well maintained landscaping around the hotel and our clean, comfortable rooms. Please accept our apologies for not providing a bathtub stopper in your room. To prevent this from happening in the future, we are going to confirm there is one available in every room.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've been here for about 2 weeks. Its not the best hotel but it's far from the worst. Nightly rates are pretty inexpensive so your pretty much getting your money's worth.I'd recommend this place to any one whether long stay or short stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, 10 May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and the value we offer to all our guests.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I am staying at Homestaed Suites BWI while on travel contract and I am pleased with my choice. The staff are professional and accommodatiing. The service is personal but not intrusive. The hotel provides ample supplies. The location is ideal as I fly in and out frequently. The access to food and outlet shopping is a plus plus. Overall great value.

• Stayed April 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, 9 May 2013
Thank you for expressing your enjoyment while staying with us. It is our goal to give our guests a great experience when they visit our hotel. It is so rewarding to know that we were able to do this for you.

We enjoyed having you with us during your time in area. Please feel free to come and enjoy our hotel again.
Reviewed 6 May 2013

When I arrived to homestead Suites the first thing that made me comfortable was the environment. It was clean and well kept. Secondly, the staff was phenomenal. The were polite and greeted me with a vibrant welcome. I have been to other hotels in other states as well as in MD and by far this has made it to my top choice. The price was affordable and I am definitely going to make a reservation here for my next trip in a few months!!!

• Stayed May 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the clean, comfortable environment we offer all of our guests to enjoy. We are so happy to be your top choice when staying in MD!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again should your travels bring you back to our area
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This Homestead Suites is in a very convenient location with access to the expressway and eateries. The customer service has been great on both of my stays. Sabrina who assisted me was very knowledgeable and informative. She asked and answered all of my questions.She has very strong interpersonal skills. If you have the opportunity to meet her you will agree. I endorse world class customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Darryl - It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so delighted to hear that Sabrina provided you with such great customer service during your stay.

The staff and I would like to thank you for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have stayed At Homestead several times. and i always feel at home, the rooms are great, friendly and professional staff members, plenty of parking available and the location is perfect. i would recommend this Hotel without a hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr., responded to this review, 12 April 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed all asspect of our hotel including our friendly staff and clean rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!