La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel is in a great location if you are coming into Baltimore, Maryland. Rooms are good, the breakfast is just OK, not much choice in cereal, or sweet rolls. The coffee in the breakfast area is not very good. It is instant and comes out of the machine as a very strong and thick liquid. There is a good restaurant close. It is G&M Seafood restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I come to this hotel because I can afford it and I get great service and accommodations for my money. The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The microwave and refrigerator come in handy, too. I love the location and the options I have around the hotel for the times that I choose to leave my room. It's clean, quiet and very hospitable. I will return the next time I need a "break" from my hectic life. Thank you to the staff for taking great care of me!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for the last 7 years or so and have always had a pleasant stay. The staff bends over backwards to help you out. They transport you to the airport at any hour of the day or night and are quick to pick you up upon your return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

i heally recomend this hotel is very very good the food an morning very great the stuff is very friendly front desk is great i dont have to wait for the room cause i check in early the car from the hotel take us every place we want to go

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This LQ is exactly what one would expect. Competent staff, clean enough, well designed and maintained but not lavish. They, however, could use more employees. The wait at the front desk for check in was a bit longer than usual because the only staffer got tied up on the phone. Only ONE person fielding calls AND check in? Not enough!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Only problems were finding a parking space and had to wait for my room to be cleaned before checking in. Otherwise, the room was very clean, as was the bathroom, and the hotel was very quiet. Breakfast was all that was needed. Staff was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Dee at the front desk during check-in was EXTREMELY RUDE. We arrived at 3:40 (40 minutes after check-in) and instead of greeting us, her exact words were "your room isn't ready and I don't know when it will be, she is upstairs and isn't answering me". I asked if someone could go ask and she said, "I said she isn't answering me". Keep in mind, a young man who worked at the hotel was sitting at the lobby computer on his cell phone and surfing on the internet. He certainly could have walked upstairs and found out when our room would be ready for us.

When we returned to the hotel an hour later, she didn't say a word. I handed her my reservation confirmation number and she handed me the room keys. The only thing she said was "do you need a wake up call".

The other employee I mentioned above was still on his cell and surfing on the computer so I stood there waiting so I could print my boarding pass. Dee then told him to move since I needed the computer. He did and I sat down to print it. The printer wouldn't work. Dee tried to get it going for 15 minutes and I finally asked her if she could print it for me behind the desk at her computer. She said "not now, you can try and come down later". She then proceeded to sit down and eat her carry-out food behind the desk. I told her I needed to get it printed and the fact that they had a computer and printer available was a main reason I chose to stay there. She then called the other employee to see if they could get the printer to work. I asked again, can you please just print these out for us at your computer? She said "not right now". The other employee was finally able to get them to print, after we spent 30 minutes waiting.

Finally, when we left in the morning with our luggage (which was a clear indicator that we were leaving), not a word was said to us by the morning desk attendant. Your typical person would have said something such as "Good morning, or thank you for staying with us, or have a good day" or SOMETHING. Her attitude didn't seem much better than Dee's.

Dee is by far the most unprofessional individual I've ever encountered at a hotel. I can assure you that I will never stay at that property again, maybe never at La Quinta again because of her.

3  Thank BuddyBird99