“Very clean but slightly outdated”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
“Very clean but slightly outdated”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Very close to bwi airport with shuttle service. Upon arrival staff friendly and rooms clean yet slightly outdated. They serve an alright breakfast and also have dinner from 5-7. I would rather have eaten out but alright for something quick. I stayed for 5 days so the small kitchen and fridge helps. Overall it was pleasent.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Homewood Suites for our friends wedding. There were approximately 50 of us. The rooms were dirty/smelled terrible. The check-in staff were extremely rude. Shuttle service was awful as well. We called at 10:45 to be picked p by 11pm once the wedding was over. After a hour passed, I called the hotel, only to be hung up on. After 2 hours, I called the hotel back, again this time I was yelled at and hung up on. Terrible experience DON'T STAY AT HOMEWOOD SUITES!

Room Tip: Don't room here!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brian S
La Plata, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is my favorite hotel to stay at. I feel like I'm home away from home. Staff is always ready to help in anyway they can. Rates are reasonable, beds are comfy, rooms are fresh and clean. Leaves more time to sleep in if you have to travel any distance, so this works for me.. A wonderful complimentary breakfast. Also I can leave my car at the hotel and know it's safe. Free shuttle leaves every 1/2 hour and only 7 mintues to BWI. Call hotel ahead and the shuttle will pick you up free at the airport rental station. If I need a girls night out, best place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Norma B
Greenbelt, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many time and never had a bad experience. The complimentary breakfast is the best at any hotel I have ever stayed at. The prices are always good. The rooms are always fresh and clean and the bed is very comfortable. Every time I visit I have a great nights sleep. The staff is very kind and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great experience at a great hotel.

Room Tip: The Suites are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Veletta M
Minneapolis
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very nice. Clean and decent price for the location & offerings. Only takes about 5 minutes to get to the airport. They have a free shuttle. If you need to return your car the night before your flight, just call them & the shuttle will pick you up at the rental car station versus the airport so you don't even have to get back to the airport. This works great for early flights or avoiding extra rental fees. Free breakfast is a plus. Rooms are spacious with a kitchen, table, couch, chair & separate sleeping room. Two TVs as well. Will be staying again next week when I'm out that way.

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank VioletMN
Maryland
Reviewed 28 February 2013

We are three friends, flying to Florida from BWI for a Girls Get-Away. Had an early flight and feared bad weather, so didn't want to depend on someone taking us to the airport. Booked one night and left my car parked at the hotel while on our 4 day trip. Room was excellent, service was excellent and car was safe while we were away. Will definately do this the next time I fly out of BWI. Only regret is no time to enjoy fireplace in sitting room or free breakfast or Managers reception.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank idanora
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Fantastic stay at this excellent hotel. We stayed here pre- and post-flight during our trip to Baltimore due to very early/late flight arrivals. We used the shuttle to/from the airport without issue. Both times, we were treated warmly by the desk staff, even though it was very late at night. Also, both times, we received a Gold Upgrade to a 2BR/2BA suite. Both bedrooms were huge, and the bathrooms were clean. The room was very quiet overall. The kitchen facilities are very nice to have. We did use them to make food for our toddler. The breakfast was also nicely done - good food, and more importantly, it was very clean. On the first morning, I was balancing a few plates to take back to our room, and a hotel worker brought over a tray and offered to help me to my room - that was very nice. Overall, we had a great stay, and I highly, highly, recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family