“Very nice place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Frederick, Maryland
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed here for a couples retreat. They were all so very helpful. We requested to move rooms to be closer to others we knew in the hotel and they were very accommodating. The other side the rooms seemed a little older, but that is really being to nit picky. It was very clean and all of the staff was very nice. So instead of 4 starts I am going give them 5 just because of their friendliness to make us happy as customers. Great Stay for any occasion.. :)

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Best experience at a hotel I have ever experienced. Especially for the price. Very much worth the advance pay option with no cancellation for a lower rate. Very clean suites very very nice staff. Loved this place!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Saratoga NY
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We stayed here with children ages 5 and 1. The hotel room was dated but seemd clean and rather large. We had a bedroom and small living area. On the first night I tried to wash some bottles and learned the dishwasher didn't work. I called and they offered to move our room but the baby was asleep so we passed. We then went to make the roll out for our son and found the blanked in the closet folded but wet:( Then my son hit his nose of the bottom of the pool and came out bleeding, the lifegaurd pushed a box of tissues towards us. Never once asking if she could help or if he was ok. We also booked here because it had a pool and our older child could swin while they baby slept but the pool doesn't open until 5. The next day there were ants in the bathroom and all over the coffee table. THey came up to spray but when we returned that night so had the ants. The staff was very apolegetic but....it was not a great stay. They said they would credit us a night but since we had booked directly through Hilton and paid in full they said they would need a few days to process it. We will see what comes out of it. Beakfast we ok and Borris and front desk tried very hard to make things right:)

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
bsery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are sorry we were not able to provide you and your family with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. With that said, we would like to personally apologize to your son for the accident that occurred while swimming. Thank you for your feedback and I am happy we were able to resolve this issue with you while you were still at our property. If there is anything more that we can do for you and your family, please let me know. We want to ensure that all of our guests know that their concerns are our concerns and we will get this right. Thanks again for your review.
Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Very close to bwi airport with shuttle service. Upon arrival staff friendly and rooms clean yet slightly outdated. They serve an alright breakfast and also have dinner from 5-7. I would rather have eaten out but alright for something quick. I stayed for 5 days so the small kitchen and fridge helps. Overall it was pleasent.

• Stayed March 2013
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed 30 March 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Homewood Suites for our friends wedding. There were approximately 50 of us. The rooms were dirty/smelled terrible. The check-in staff were extremely rude. Shuttle service was awful as well. We called at 10:45 to be picked p by 11pm once the wedding was over. After a hour passed, I called the hotel, only to be hung up on. After 2 hours, I called the hotel back, again this time I was yelled at and hung up on. Terrible experience DON'T STAY AT HOMEWOOD SUITES!

Room Tip: Don't room here!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brian S
La Plata, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is my favorite hotel to stay at. I feel like I'm home away from home. Staff is always ready to help in anyway they can. Rates are reasonable, beds are comfy, rooms are fresh and clean. Leaves more time to sleep in if you have to travel any distance, so this works for me.. A wonderful complimentary breakfast. Also I can leave my car at the hotel and know it's safe. Free shuttle leaves every 1/2 hour and only 7 mintues to BWI. Call hotel ahead and the shuttle will pick you up free at the airport rental station. If I need a girls night out, best place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Norma B
Greenbelt, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many time and never had a bad experience. The complimentary breakfast is the best at any hotel I have ever stayed at. The prices are always good. The rooms are always fresh and clean and the bed is very comfortable. Every time I visit I have a great nights sleep. The staff is very kind and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great experience at a great hotel.

Room Tip: The Suites are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo