Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suitebwi airportgreat place to stayinner harborindoor poolshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areabed was comfortablefront desk stafffree shuttlean early flightbaltimoredishwasheraccommodationskitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014

If you need anything, the staff at the front desk is more than willing to help you. I have asked for help or assistance in the past and they went out of their way to help me. I couldn't say one bad thing about the staff here.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Nancy W
BSery, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

Thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites BWI! We are the friendliest hotel in town! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently visited Baltimore MD and stayed at Homewood suites in Anarundel county. My reservation was for the Linthicum hotel but things got mixed up and we found the Anarundel location instead. The Linthicum hotel said that I didn't have a reservation there but the Anarundel found my reservation. The Linthicum hotel charged me for a night of stay as a no show even though we stayed at the Anarundel hotel. The clerk at the Anarundel hotel called them to say that we were there but they charged me anyway. Don't get mixed up at Homewood suites, it can cost you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast and dinner menus were good. The patio area was a nice place to sit and relax. You could use the gas grills to cook your dinner if you wanted. The pool and exercise room were in good working condition and they weren't real busy. It was a quite and the beds were comfortable for a good nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here for three days in May14, property was clean and provided a full breakfast and dinner M-Thurs. Located close to the airport and 15 minutes from downtown Baltimore. Hotel also provides a shuttle to/from the aiport.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Some perspective: Over the years my wife and I have stayed at various Hilton properties, everything from upscale resorts to Hampton Inns. Overall, we've had great success with Hilton and its subsidiaries. All of that to say, this wasn't our first experience with Hilton's Homewood Suites chain, but this will definitely be our last at this particular hotel.

Reason for stay: We booked this hotel because it had a pool and was within driving distance to the Inner Harbor area. (FYI: the trip between the hotel and Inner Harbor was quick and uneventful. Took fifteen minutes or so in most instances.) We had our children with us and wanted a hotel with a swimming pool, which this location offers.

Our stay: We checked in on a Monday. Front desk staff was pleasant, courteous and the check-in process was quick. Upon receipt of our room key, we took our luggage to the room and went out for dinner. (A meal was offered, but there was not a vegetarian option. Since my wife and I are vegetarians, we opted to head elsewhere––no big deal.) Upon returning to our room, we noticed some strange odors. It was a mix of stale smoke and cleaning products. The kids slept on the sofabed, which was of decent size. Mattress on the sofabed was relatively firm. That being said, however, the furnishings, despite their sturdiness, were well worn and quite dated.

My wife and I found our bed to be firm and rather comfortable. However, there was a significant red stain on the side of the bed on which I slept. It looked like a blood stain, but I'm not sure.

The carpet, like the furniture, was well-worn. In some places it was threadbare and fraying around the edges.

The bathroom left a lot to be desired. There was mold on the ceiling, around the bathtub surround, and vents. Above the toilet there was a noticeable hole that no one had attempted to patch. The toilet seat was barely attached.

Before going to sleep we called down and were told by the person at the front desk that a message would be left for maintenance and that because the hour was late we would hear from the manager and maintenance personnel in the morning. This was a suitable solution, as our kids were now asleep and we did not want them to be awakened by a knock at our door from maintenance.

The next day we heard nothing from the manager. When I asked that evening to speak with the manager, we were told that the manager was out and wouldn't be around until morning (check-out). We were told that a note would be left for the manager and that could anticipate speaking with the manager at check-out.

Check-out came and went. The manager was unavailable––attending to other matters, we were told.

Needless to say, this is one of the worst experiences we've had at a hotel. Given the level of service we've experienced at other Hilton properties and chains, we're particularly unimpressed and unhappy about this stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family