“Nice Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is my hotel of choice when staying near the airport in Baltimore. Wireless Internet in the rooms - could be faster but I've had a lot worse. Very clean rooms and the location is quiet as well. Very close by, about 1 1/2 miles is my favorite crab cake place in Baltimore - B&M -yummy!

Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank hiflya
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review, we really appreciate your time! We are happy to hear that our hotel is your first choice. Hopefully, the internet quality improves before your next stay, I know sometimes the internet slows down when our hotel is sold out and everyone is using it, not sure if that's the case. G&M is my favorite crabcake place as well, they do have delicious food. We hope that you visit us again soon, please call me directly if I can help with any future reservations or requests.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have stayed here 2 times this year. I travel for business as a Sales VP and work all across Maryland and Virginia. This hotel is my first choice for the Baltimore, MD area. This Hilton Garden Inn is extremely clean, has spacious rooms, a fantastic restaurant and a great dedicated team that make up the hotel staff! The business center had everything I needed to get my work done including a color printer, fax machine and a really fast internet connection. Over all this hotel makes it easier when you have to be away from home. What more can you ask for?

Now when I travel to Baltimore this is the first hotel I pick!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BrianK851

What a great review, thank you! I'm glad to hear that you used the business center to help you get your work done. As you know our business center is open 24 hours, and someone will always be at the desk if you need any assistance. We hope your work brings us to our area again soon! Please contact me directly if I can set up future reservations. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I am in love with the staff at this hotel and just want to go to Baltimore more often to stay here!! After a long day of flying and all the discomfort of airports, teeny planes, etc....... having these people at the end of your day greeting you just melts the stress and frustration. These people make you feel more important and appreciated than any Ritz ever could!! And this was my first visit here..... so not even a regular yet! If you end up needing or wanting anything here (including good food) then it is your own fault because all the staff certainly bend over backwards to meet and even anticipate your every need.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Wow, what an awesome review, thank you so much! It's reviews like this that make everyone at this hotel proud to be apart of our team. We hope that you find a reason to come to Baltimore and stay with us again soon and become a "regular." Contact me directly if I can help set up any reservations, 410-691-0507. Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is your typical Hilton Garden Inn. It is clean, predictable and well looked after. But what makes the difference here, are its staff and that means every single one of them. I get to stay at this hotel for business 40 nights a year and without fail they are welcoming, kind, attentive and just plain nice. If you have to be away from home on business in this area and you want to feel "at home" stay here.
No hotel is perfect but these folks always try to make it perfect and that effort and caring makes the difference to me.
Highly recommended

Room Tip: Try not to get a room facing the Postal service distribution center. Trucks come and go all night an...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Mr. Tew thanks so much for your response! I'll make sure to share your comments with the staff and your number one fan (Audrey). We hope you make it back to us soon, and maybe even persuade your co-workers to stay with us!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

This is a pretty typical Garden Inn, but what made it 5 starts for me was the staff. Every person was friendly and went out of their way to make your stay perfect. The breakfast is great with fresh cooked omlets, french toast and eggs and a nice variety of other items including good oatmeal, fruit, bread and bagels. In the morning the hotel General Manager was serving coffee and talking with guests.

My room was very clean and quiet with a comfortable bed. The front desk staff were nice with some great restaurant recommendations. They also have a complimentary shuttle to the airport and to other close by places. They took my collegues and I to our business meeting which allowed us to not rent a car.

I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay again when back near BWI.

Room Tip: The first floor has some smoking rooms. Non smokers might want to ask for a different floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

I am so happy that we were able to help out by using our shuttle, so you didn't have to pick up a rental car. If you ever need meeting space to conduct business we have boardroom suites and meeting rooms, we also offer catering. Thank you for writing a review, it really means a lot to us at Hilton Garden Inn BWI. We hope you visit us again soon, safe travels!

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I always use this property when flying from BWI. Facility and staff are super. I always feel like I am appreciated when we check in or call. Airport shuttle is always quick to respond. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Haven't had a bad room yet so take your pick!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beach_Fool_75
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Wow, thank you for the excellent review and listing everything that you did! We are very grateful for you being such a loyal guest, we hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I first used this hotel when going to Baltimore for Orioles games. It is very convenient as it sits just off the BWI Parkway, a direct route to Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium. Hotels in Baltimore seem to be hung up on high cost valet parking, or just high cost parking. This place is less than 15 minutes from the inner harbor and the stadiums, has free parking and is in a park like business setting. It is very clean, comfortable and has a nice pool. There are restaurants in the area as well as several pizza delivery businesses which stop at this property. Most recently had to use this hotel while a relative was in Univ. of MD Shock Trauma and once again found it to be the most convenient and cost effective place to stay in the area. Have visited this property now 4 times and will return. Staff is extra friendly and helpful to one's needs. Food is good, breakfast especially.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ChincoteagueWaves
JackieMHilton, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Thank you for your review! We hope your relative is doing well. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future. If I can help with any special requests for future reservations, please contact me directly at 410-691-0507. Hope to see you again soon!