Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Maritime Conference Center(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbob evansbwi airportroom was cleancracker barrelconvenient locationnext morningwould definitely stay here againnice stayfitness centergreat place to staybaltimore areashuttle servicebusiness triprental carpark and flyan early flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I traveled here with my family for vacation. We selected this hotel because I had HHonors points to use. This is a great hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They directed us to a great restaurant and area attractions. The pool and hot tub were nice and had a life guard on duty. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again when traveling to the area. GREAT CLEAN HOTEL!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. You can count on us next time you and your family are in the area. Call on me if you need anything.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was certainly a positive experience. The hotel is nice, clean, and fairly priced. My room was nicely furnished, clean, and the bed was super comfortable. Staff were pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel both for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Thanks for sharing! We really appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to your next visit. You can count on us to make you feel at home.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had an absolutely terrific experience at the HGI at BWI airport! Checked in late afternoon on a Sunday and was greeted by Ron (still remember his name even though this was a month and a half ago) who was extremely helpful and kind. The room was comfortable, with lots of natural light and a comfortable bed. Everything was in terrific condition, and far exceeded my expectations given that 1.) this was an airport hotel and 2.) I paid <$100 for the night. I got a terrific night's sleep before heading to the airport Monday morning.

The only minor slip up was a small issue with the timing of the airport shuttle, but when they recognized the error, the driver was kind enough to drive me on a separate trip to the airport outside of his scheduled trips, which I'm guessing was during his scheduled break time. Not only that, but I exchanged a couple emails with the hotel management, and it was handled EXTREMELY quickly and professionally. Coming from a guy who spends an average of 5/7 nights a week in hotels, I can't stress enough how appreciative I was to be able to have quick, open communication with the hotel management, who handled the issue and even credited me some additional points for the trouble. I will definitely be back next time I find myself around BWI, and can't recommend this property enough. Thanks again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jackie M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hi Dave, Thanks for the lovely reveiw! Ron is a great asset to the team, we appreciate him very much for all his efforts. I'm sorry to hear about the shuttle issue, but as always, the staff here is quick to find a resolution. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Have a fantastic weekend!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Even more important than price is the cleanliness of a hotel. Too many times I have been in a hotel room with mold, mildew, stains on the beds, rugs and/or walls, or I have found some else's hair on the pillow or in the bath/shower. This hotel is for the most part quite clean and comfortable. The location is very convenient for BWI airport, or if you are driving, it is right off the West Nursery Road exit ramp from I-895. Free parking is always appreciated. Staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast choices were average in the restaurant. For the price, it is a very good option if you are staying in the Baltimore area or flying through BWI. Baltimore is approximately 10 minutes away by car, D.C. approximately 30 minutes. Free shuttle to the airport or the BWI train station for Amtrak, or if you are traveling to D.C. the MARC ($6.00 one way).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thanks for taking time out of your day to share your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and found value in our hotel. We are very proud of our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel. I hope you were able to take advantage of the made to order omelets from the Garden Grille for breakfast! They are delicious. We look forward to your next visit and thanks for choosing us. You can count on us to deliver!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was in town for the weekend visiting a friend with my two small children (5 & 2 1/2) and decided to stay here based on reviews. I can't say enough good things. They were able to accommodate my preference to stay on the opposite side of the USPS distribution center; we were on the 4th floor. Front desk staff was very friendly, room was clean and updated. Beds were extremely comfortable and the water pressure was excellent (This may not be important to some, but when you travel a lot, showers that actually work right are a must)! I would love to rave about the pool, but the heater was broken when we were there, so it was chilly and we didn't stay long. It was however very clean and there was a lifeguard on duty! I had breakfast one morning, it was reasonably priced (my kids ate free) and the selection was excellent. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. I'm really glad you were able to spend some quality time with your family! Kids grow up fast! We really appreciate your business and your nice comments. I'm sorry about the pool heater, but I did have a brand new pool heater installed over this past weekend. We hope you can come back soon and try it out. Thanks again!