“Happy with the services”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn BWI is an excellent value. I enjoyed my stay there. The rooms are clean and modern. The facilities are top notch (great fitness room, hot tub, and indoor pool). The office\business services with printer, copier, computers, etc. really came in handy. The restaurant was good (although I only occasionally ate breakfast). It's close to the airport, which was convenient. About the only issue I had was with the complimentary Internet Access in the room. When it worked, it was a poor performer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thanks for the great review and for choosing us! I am really glad to hear that you found great value in our hotel and were pleased with all of the services we provide with a smile. I am looking into your issues with the internet connectivity and I can assure you that it will be taken care of immediately. Thanks for letting us know and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very convenient to BWI, close drive to shopping/restaurants . Breakfast was cooked to order. Would have been nice if it was included in the price like at some other Hilton chains but then it is also better! Rooms very clean, comfortable. Will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thanks for spending your time sharing your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is in a great location. Close to the airport but also close to downtown (10 miles ) with out the downtown price.

We went to Camden Yards for 2 games, takes about 15 minutes to get there.

Room was spacious and clean. The Keurig in the room is wonderful.

There was a power outage while we were there, the GM was quick to refund us for a night's stay due to the inconvenience.

We will return for another stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thanks for the great review and for your understanding. We really appreciate the business.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stayed here several times when work brings me to a facility walking distance away. The hotel is clean, the rooms are bright and well furnished for rest and work. Internet service is excellent. Breakfast is not included but the coffee maker and refrigerator in the room are all I need for a breakfast of yogurt and fruit with my coffee.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the pool. Children in the pool are noisy and the hallway has a faint smell of chlo...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for taking the time to give us this great review. We really appreciate your continued business. Call on me if you need anything. You can count on us.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

A pleasent surprise. I will be back here again thanks to the staff who always seemed happy and willing to help. My room was clean and comfy upon check in and the next day as well. Ill be recommending this hotel for the bwi area from now on.

• Stayed: July 2014
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thanks for the excellent review and for choosing us. We look forward to your next visit. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Quick, efficient, professional staff - overall I was very please with the price and quality of the room that I secured. I would recommend this experience for anyone, including families. The best part was the recommendations from the shuttle driver regarding a good place to get a good meal and what upcoming events were happening around town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thanks for the awesome review and we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for choosing us and I will pass on your comments to the team. We look forward to your return and I hope you got to try the crab cakes at G&M Seafood down the street. They are excellent.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hotel is clean and well decorated. Shower is great - lots of pressure. Beds however are the hardest I've ever slept on. OUCH. It might work for some but I'm glad our stay was only one night. Overall a safe clean place but not the most comfortable. Wifi is available and breakfast is offered at a cost.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bekahchica

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry the bed was not comfortable for you. The mattresses are adjustable, which may help with your next stay at Hilton Garden Inn. Look for the instructions on the front desk or ask one of our team members for assistance. I want to make sure your next visit is more enjoyable. Call on me if you need anything and thanks for choosing us.