“Real Nice and pretty Close to Inner Harbour”

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 19 August 2014

When you get there, just say Hi to Sebastian and crew. They will make you feel at home and welcome. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The shuttle will take you pretty much to all the great places to eat, and if you don't know of and or what to eat, just ask, or stay in and eat at the restaurant in house. The hotel is close to the airport and about 15 mins from the Inner Harbour.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thanks for the excellent review. I'm glad our staff was able to make you feel at home. I will pass on your comments to my crew as they will be delighted to hear the news. It was nice talking to you at the hotel and we hope to see you again soon. Call on me if you need anything.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just stayed one night since we had to fly out very early, so didn't get to try the breakfast. Was greeted very warmly when checking in. The shuttle is very convenient since it runs all night. Some hotels don't do that. Shuttle driver was also very pleasant.would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

Thanks for the awesome review and I hope you have time to enjoy breakfast during your next stay, because it's delicious. Our chef prepares fresh omelets that are quite tasty. I really appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay. You can count on us.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

First off I would like to say that the customer service at this hotel is wonderful!!! You are greeted as soon as you walk in and they check you in very quickly. Everyone is ready to help you with anything you need. We purchased the breakfast when we reserved our room and it was great. You can get eggs, waffles, french toast made to order, bacon, sausage, fruits, juices, yogurt, etc. There is something there for everyone! The rooms are spacious and clean, we had the 5th floor and it had a great view of the city. The pool and hot tub was nice. The beds were awesome!!! We thought we were sleeping on our own memory foam mattress. They have a adjuster on each side of the mattress where you can adjust it to your liking. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thanks for the awesome review and for choosing us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly share your comments with the staff as they will be happy to hear how pleased you were. We look forward to your next visit to the Baltimore area. Please call on me if you need anything. You can count on us.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I felt like a long lost relative when I checked in. I know they have the history and know I am a repeat customer but it was still nice to be welcomed like that. I love this hotel because I put the car in the lot and never move it again until check out. The shuttle takes we anywhere I want to go. The hotel was at full but I never felt ignored. Whenever I stopped at the front desk, I was acknowledged and served within a couple minutes. This is a get away for me, I take the kids to Otakon and I just relax at the pool go to the movies (within walking distance) or just read. I can eat there at the hotel or there are a few restaurants within walking distance. I want to go to one that wasn't in walking distance and the shuttle took we there. The shuttle runs whenever you need in and we used in to go to the light rail station. My only complaint would be that the air conditioner in Room 403 was noisy but it didn't keep me awake. I had the best nights sleep I have had in a long time.

Room Tip: I am giving it an average rating on the noise but I stay there when there are MANY kids, teens and y...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

You are family now! Thanks for the awesome review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to share your experience and thanks for choosing us. Please call on me if you need anything and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn BWI is an excellent value. I enjoyed my stay there. The rooms are clean and modern. The facilities are top notch (great fitness room, hot tub, and indoor pool). The office\business services with printer, copier, computers, etc. really came in handy. The restaurant was good (although I only occasionally ate breakfast). It's close to the airport, which was convenient. About the only issue I had was with the complimentary Internet Access in the room. When it worked, it was a poor performer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thanks for the great review and for choosing us! I am really glad to hear that you found great value in our hotel and were pleased with all of the services we provide with a smile. I am looking into your issues with the internet connectivity and I can assure you that it will be taken care of immediately. Thanks for letting us know and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very convenient to BWI, close drive to shopping/restaurants . Breakfast was cooked to order. Would have been nice if it was included in the price like at some other Hilton chains but then it is also better! Rooms very clean, comfortable. Will be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thanks for spending your time sharing your experience. We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is in a great location. Close to the airport but also close to downtown (10 miles ) with out the downtown price.

We went to Camden Yards for 2 games, takes about 15 minutes to get there.

Room was spacious and clean. The Keurig in the room is wonderful.

There was a power outage while we were there, the GM was quick to refund us for a night's stay due to the inconvenience.

We will return for another stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SebastianHansen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thanks for the great review and for your understanding. We really appreciate the business.