DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
  • Pool
1,474 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I spent my Father's Day Weekend in the Baltimore area and stayed at the Doubletree. The accommodations were nice and we were made to be felt at home. I loved their cookies as well. They helped us with transportation getting to and from the O's game, mall, and casino. We were not rushed to check out like some of the hotels we have stayed before either. I would recommend Doubletree to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

Dear Eugene W,

Thanks for the review! It sound like you had a great weekend! Thanks for spending your Father's Day Weekend with us at Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is a good location near the airport, possibly 5-10 mins by car. I had two meals in the restaurant and used room service a couple times. I wasn't feeling well towards the end of my trip and was craving "comfort food" so I asked if they could send me up a grilled cheese. No problem! The pool looked nice but I didn't have a chance to take advantage, and the hotel itself appeared clean and in good condition. The front desk staff was also very helpful at check in and whenever I had a question. I did have to call downstairs to ask where the hair dryer was - it hangs on a hook on the bathroom door so I overlooked that but they told me exactly where to look and even stayed on the line to make sure I actually had one.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear LimpingHiker,

Thanks for the review. I am glad we could get you grilled cheese. As we say here at the hotel, "consider it done!". Friendly staff, good food and clean rooms. Yep, that's us! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We stayed here for the park, stay and fly package we booked through Buy Reservations.com. Overall a very average experience. Hotel had us coming in the night before and no reservation for the night we had booked. they put us in the wrong room (1 bed) and we had requested a room with 2 beds. the first room had stains on the carpet. they moved us to the room we requested but it took a phone call and a trip to the lobby to do this. The hotel shuttle driver hassled us for parking in the loading zone under the portico to unload the luggage while we checked in. There were no restaurants in walking distance so we had to eat in the hotel restaurant which was very average. This hotel does not meet the usual Hilton standards. We'd only stay here again if they offered the lowest rates.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear LM77,

Thanks for the review. Your stay was not up to snuff; we are better than that. On behalf of the team, I apologize for the issues you encountered. We would welcome a second chance! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

this hotel was very clean, the staff was very accommodating, professional and courteous. we were very relaxed and did not have any apprehensions about security. they enabled us to have a perfect weekend getaway. we will definitely be staying there again whenever we're in that area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Derek M,

Thanks for the review. I am thrilled to read that you will be back. I speak for the whole team when I say how much we love winning a guest's loyalty. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I'm actually still here right now I just wanted to write a review. Everyone here is friendly and caring. The cookies were delicious and the room service was wonderful. I just wish we had a refrigerator! Ha! And get better basketballs for the court! ;)

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Aaron_Harvey,

Thanks for the review. As you know, we jumped all over this! Since you mentioned still being in the hotel, we immediately located your room and brought a fridge. Also, I hope the newer basketball worked out better. As we say here at the hotel, "consider it done"! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton at BWI.