DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
US$173
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$293
  • Pool
US$134
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$186
Homewood
US$156
US$146
Aloft.com
US$161
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
1,482 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
Reviewed 23 March 2014

After a 9 hour flight from Germany to Baltimore my family need time to unwind and relax. I made the effort to pay more than usual for a hotel that seemed above average. The crab-cake meal my wife had made her terribly ill. Please re-evaluate the storage or processing of this food item, it was really bad. The hotel staff tried to charge me $50 per pet, claiming it was hotel policy. I was not aware of it and when I showed him the hotel website, where it does not state this rule, he agreed to charge me $50 dollars instead of the $100. Breakfast consisted of a stale chocolate chip cookie, because this fancy hotel can't even included a breakfast for it's guest. I did not get what I paid for, and will not be staying at any Hilton hotel again.

5  Thank Carlos S
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Carlos S,

Thanks for the review. Feedback such as yours is very important to us, since we truly believe that listening and responding to feedback is the best way we can improve. You did not have the typical Doubletree experience we strive so hard to deliver. We have taken your comments to hear and we will do better! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We often stay in this area and decided to try a different Hilton owned hotel. For just about the same price the Homewood Suites is a better choice. This hotel is a little older and gives a chocolate cookie to each guest. Homewood gives breakfast and the suites have a nice kitchen area.

1  Thank Cheryl O

Dear Cheryl O,

Thanks for the review! While we think we are the best hotel at BWI, I have to agree that you can't go wrong with any Hilton family hotel, particularly the Homewood Suites. They are a great option for extended stays. Thanks for giving us a try!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Location: Close to BWI Airport. Easy access to 295/695/95. Convenient to restaurants. Room: Large, clean and comfortable. Hilton Honors Members only floors was a nice touch. Staff: Friendly fast check in/out. Bartender was very attentive and friendly. I would stay here again on a business trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank samatth

Dear samatth,

Thanks for the review. I couldn't say it any better: convenient location, clean rooms, friendly staff, HHonors recognition.....these are the things we are all about! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

after my flight was cancelled, this hotel was the only one who would accommodate an early check in for me. i was exhausted and just wanted a bed to sleep in. the manager made my experience so easy and was everything i was looking for in a hotel. i will definitely be staying here again. THANK YOU

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank C05emily

Dear C05emily,

Thanks for the review! I am so glad we could accomodate you. Travel can be tough! Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This hotel is always outstanding! Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet, beds are great! We always stay here when flying from BWI. The shuttle is fast and runs every 30 minutes. Highly recommended!

1  Thank TarH50

Dear TarH50,

Thanks for the review and recommendation! We appreciate your loyatly to the Doubletree by Hilton BWI.