DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
View Hotel
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
  • Pool
1,474 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportholiday innnext morningbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After getting stuck at BWI we needed a hotel for a couple nights. As most rooms in the area were booked because of a baseball game and other events we secured one through a third party website. As we were checking in I asked if we could get the military rate even though it wasnt booked through them. This was not possible but we were offered a free breakfast insted to our delight. Special thanks to Dee Dee at the front desk for being kind and helpful as we were weary from traveling. She made our welcome special. Oh..the hotel is clean and comfy to top it off.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lawrence S
AdamNovotny, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Lawerence S,

Thanks for the review! I am glad we could accomodate you. Thanks for recognizing Dee Dee, she is just one of many great team members here at Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I had a late flight, and arrived at the BWI Double Tree Hotel around 1 AM. It took over 10 minutes to get my keys, even though there was no line and I am a Hilton Honors Silver Member. I got to my room, and immediately noticed someone checked out, but the room was never cleaned. I went back to the lobby to ask for another room, and was issued a new set of keys. I got to my second room, and this room was never cleaned, and it looked like nobody had stayed there for months. It was filthy, so I went back to the lobby...again. This time, he handed a set of keys to the hotel's shuttle driver to help him check it out before giving me another room. The driver came back and shook his head. I was then given another set of keys (4th attempt), and this room was also never cleaned and looked worse than the other ones. I ended up requesting a roll-away bed with fresh sheets just to get through the night. I stayed in completely dirty room, but it was 2 AM already and I had an early morning meeting for work. I didn't have time to drive all over town looking for another room. They apologized and said they would give me some Hilton points, but I have yet to receive any. This is the worse hotel I have ever stayed at, and I travel regularly for work. Even if the room was clean, this is still a pretty sad Double Tree hotel.

5  Thank Jason L

Dear Jason L,

This one left me speechless. I have messaged you privately, I hope to learn when you stayed. This is unaccetable and I will get to the bottom of the situation. On behalf of the entire team, I apologize for your experience at out hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Hotel stay was average but thought it was a good value for the price. I was expecting a more updated Double Tree Hotel but this hotel was okay for my purposes. The Double Tree was not in walking distance of any restaurants and since I did not have a car I needed a taxi to get everywhere. Hotel staff needed to be trained on concierge service as they didn't know the area very well and handed me a list of restaurants that didn't even show the style of food served. Breakfast was great and reasonably priced.

Dear Michael P,

Thanks for the review! We will most definetly update our area list of restaurants with more comprehensive information. Thanks for the tip and for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very nice hotel, close to the airport, but luckily no airport sounds. The place was very clean and neat, and my room was an excellent space with all of the amenities I needed. Restaurant and bar located in the lobby was very convenient. I would certainly stay there again if I am ever in this area again.

2  Thank Bryan J

Dear Bryan J,

Thanks for the review! You are right; besides all of the great amentities and services we offer, we also have the added benefit of not being on the runway path which means no noise! This means you can rest easy here at the Doubletree by Hilton BWI.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was the first year that my wife and I were empty nesters at Easter, so we started to look in the papers for brunch or dinner buffets. This hotel offered the most variety at the most reasonable price. We decided to give it a try... The unlimited mimosas were delightful, the breakfast foods were unbeatable with Eggs Benedict and French Toast and The best bacon I have ever had, the luncheon foods were tasty, and the carving station with beef and ham was heavenly. The dessert table was chock full of tasty treats, including the signature DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies. Even the Easter Bunny made his appearance throughout the affair. Service was spectacular, and the atmosphere was awesome. Rumor has it there may be another brunch on Mother's Day - we are ready to make reservations. It was lots of fun and worth going again and again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WilliamMaselko

Dear William Maselko,

Thanks for the review! We were so glad our 1st Easter Buffet was a success, thanks to guests like you who came out and gave us a try. Yes, based on the success of Easter, we are offering a Mothers Day Buffet. For those interested call 410 859 8400 or email hcamp@doubletreebwi.com for reservation seatings from 1030am-230pm. Thanks for choosing Doubletree by Hilton BWI.