US$92
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$111
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$202
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$114
HolidayInn.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$96
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$178
US$148
Hilton.com
US$140
US$96
US$79
Red Roof
1,502 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskbwi airportnext morningholiday innbusiness tripgreat customer servicean early flightshuttle servicefree shuttleinner harbormikesimibaltimoreaccommodationsconference
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a work visit. Front staff was great and check in/out was quick and convenient. Beautiful hotel, clean very attractive inside and out. Nice sitting area to work (in the lobby) or hang out and wait for colleagues. Didn't visit the lobby bar but it seemed busy and people enjoyed it. The restaurant onsite seemed to have inexperienced wait staff which can make or break a meal. It did get better as the week progresses and the onsite dining manager was very present on the floor. I would stay here again, no problem.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location is good if you are traveling to the airport.
There is not a lot to do at the hotel bud just for sleeping it if fine.
The hotel could use a little upgrade as it is getting well used, bud it is a good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Hildurjth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the worst Hilton hotel I have ever stayed in.
It's nothing like any Double Tree I have ever stayed in. It's a ran down property that would be an upgrade for a quality inn.

I should have listened to the reviews. My agent booked me here because it had laundry and after missing a flight I needed to get a couple of items clean to fly home tomorrow. I asked for a quiet room when I checked in and the desk attendent said "sure".
We have to get up at 4 am to catch a 6 am flight. Which is normally fine for an airport hotel. This one - not so much, unless you planned to sleep on a bus full of teenage boys on their way to a hockey tournament. Screaming, running, jumping and plain rude customers were partying all night. No matter how many times you call the front desk it never changes.
Evidently it's fine to bounce basketballs on the floor of a hotel?
And, no one asked if I was an honors member or offered us water - thanks for that.

Yeah, maybe I'm just tired but that's not likely to get better and no one from the hotel seems to want to try to get control over their guests. Seems like if they want to book big conventions and book other guests they should hire security to keep the noise levels down.

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL.

Room Tip: at another hotel would be a start
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Chris-GeneralManager, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

I can understand your frustration as we also were as surprised as you. We take groups in good faith and intentions and try to create the best possible experience for them. We expect that they will be mindful of our other guests and respect the fact they are staying with us. In this case, it did not happen. We too were mislead on many details and placed in a difficult situation. The staff responded as best as possible to each challenge.

Know that this is not the norm and we are a Doubletree that holds our guests experience in high regard. I hope that you may try us again in the future as I know you will be delighted. To help with that cause do not hesitate to contact me to assist with arrangements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this hotel because we were passing through the area and needed a convenient hotel to stop at along the way. Even though I only booked one night, they made it convenient to stay an extra night when we were too tired to drive the next day. The Staff is wonderful and the hotel has wonderful whether you are staying a short or long stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was clean, had a room by the elevator, it was pretty quiet. Staff was always helpful. Easy check in and out. Outdoor pool was nice. Not to far from Inner Harbor, many places to choose from to eat that are close to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business