Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD
US$108
Fairfield Inn
US$124
US$101
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$155
US$137
Hilton.com
US$117
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$183
US$157
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$113
US$123
US$112
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$79
Red Roof
All reviewscookieschili's restaurantfront deskupgraded to a suitefree breakfastnext morningroom was cleaninner harborshuttle servicebwi airportupon returnfresh fruitwould stay here againlight railmeeting roomcheck in was easyfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love this hotel everyone is so friendly. Rebecca miller Alaina tucker . Ashley, Christopher are so helpful and kind. Always helping me.its clean and friendly couldn't ask for a better staff of customer service. I really enjoy coming here I'm here every week and it's like coming home.

Room Tip: Suite is great
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Your loyalty means so much to us. It is with great gratitude that we wish to thank you for finding the time to share to us your heart-warming feedback. It is indeed our goal to make each guest feel the warmth and hospitality we offer, as well as ensuring that they are comfortable at all times. The appreciation you have for the overall cleanliness as well as the helpful and friendly staff services gives us so much glee. Your kind words truly motivate us to always go above and beyond our call of duty to serve our valued guests well. We couldn’t wait to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Yes I would stay again.. I use my points plus cash.. So for me was a good deal.. It is a bit dated but clean.. No pet smells no cigarette smells.. Felt comfortable.. Breakfast was a mess when I got there at 9:30! And most was out.. But I made a waffle. And was fine.. But the main thing.. Looked clean smelled clean..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us, thank you for finding the time to share to us the good and the bad points of your stay. Knowing your valuable inputs helps us in the correction of our deficiencies. We couldn’t be more delighted to hear that the overall cleanliness has met your satisfaction. We however apologize for what you found lacking during your hotel stay. Rest assured that we will work hard to improve our services to better accommodate you on your next visit. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve, and we wish to thank you for expressing the interest to stay with us again on you next visit. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

First class! I took this trip to visit my son who attends Temple Univ. I got a great rate booked via Priceline and took a chance based on customer ratings. Me and my son have great time as we used the hotel to allow us to visit the greater Baltimore area and catch up. Accomendations, contential breakfast, and staff was outstanding. I was so impressed by the professionalism and assistance of one member of their team, Christopher Ganse, I decided to stay one more night. I would highly recommend you consider staying...I will again in the future.

Room Tip: Book via Priceline.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Our goal is to provide our guests with the best lodging experience like no other hotel can, and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. It gives us immense pleasure to have served you well and made your stay a memorable one. We wish to let you know that we are delighted to hear that you appreciated the accommodation, the outstanding breakfast selection as well as the overall staff hospitality, for we wish to make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible while giving them the best value for their money. Thank you for particularly praising Christopher for doing a great job, rest assured that your commendation will definitely reach him. We hope to be of service to you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed for three evenings at this quality hotel. The room was clean, well appointed, and very comfortable. The staff was hospitable and friendly. We received an excellent room for the price that we paid. The complimentary breakfast was an added bonus with good food and quite a good selection of breakfast foods. I would stay here again if I were to return to the Baltimore area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Your faith and trust in our ability to serve you well means so much to us, thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing to us your overall appreciation. Your heart-warming feedback pertaining to the quality of our services and the notice you gave for the staff hospitality, as well as the comfortable room that met your needs excellently gives us so much glee. You can be assured that we will work hard to maintain all the positive remarks you mentioned so that we may meet your utmost satisfaction at all times. Thank you for expressing the desire to stay with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Very easy to locate and 5 minutes from airport and Arundel Mills Mall, MD Live Casino, restaurants. Reliable shuttle and park n fly service. Lovely, clean, large breakfast area with good selection, helpful front desk staff. I would love to give this five stars except the night's sleep was interrupted by the a/c unit cycling on and off all night. Very large, well equipped accessible room.

Room Tip: I would suggest checking out the a/c unit on arrival. If noisy when recycling, ask to be moved.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

We wish nothing but to express excellence in the service we give to our valued guests, and your wonderful feedback validates all the hard work we give to ensure that we meet your utmost satisfaction at all times. It is our aim to always provide our guests with a pleasant and memorable experience to remember, and for you to commend us on matters regarding the reliability of our services as well as the comfort and convenience it gave you during your entire stay is truly inspiring. Thank you for pointing out the issue you had with the A/C unit, you can be assured that we will work harder than hard to further excel in attending to your needs.