Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD
US$168
US$163
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$306
US$293
  • Pool
US$134
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$156
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
Aloft.com
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
All reviewscookieschili's restaurantfront deskupgraded to a suitefree breakfastnext morningroom was cleaninner harborshuttle servicebwi airportupon returnfresh fruitwould stay here againlight railmeeting roomcheck in was easyfree shuttle
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I booked this hotel because I had an early flight out of BWI. The check in staff was great! They answered all my questions about their shuttle service. My room was spotless and I am very picky about hotel cleanliness. The shuttle was ready and waiting for us early the next morning. Upon returning home, I picked up our luggage, called the hotel and was told where to wait for the shuttle. Shuttle was there in under 5 minutes! I learned on the ride back to the hotel that the driver was the hotel manager. He said the shuttle driver had a doctors appointment and that he and the staff there do whatever it takes to please customers. I would definitely stay at this hotel the next time I fly out of BWI, and I am also recommending them to my friends who have an upcoming trip and are looking to stay near the airport. Great price for one nights stay and parking also!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

We wish to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a wonderful review. Please know that this is of great help to us for we always want to hear the voice of our valued guests to gauge our overall performance. Thank you so much for taking notice of the room cleanliness, the pleasant and helpful staff, as well as the comfort you felt with regards to the accommodation and the shuttle services in total. Our goal is to give excellent service and we always work hard to make each guest feel that we are committed into going above and beyond our call of duty to achieve that. Thank you for your recommendation and for expressing the interest for a return visit. We couldn't wait to be of service to you again very soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Excellent hotel. This place was better than we have expected on an 2 1/2 star hotel. The staff is friendly, and service was great. We were a little disappointed that we did not get the 2 twin beds that we have requested on priceline, but the staff did try to help with a roll away cot. The cookie and coffee was a great hit. A cup of warm coffee and cookie really heat the spot coming in from the cold. My kids and wife could not stay away from the cookies over the 3 days we stay. The breakfast is also an excellent hit. We couldn't have conquered Baltimore without the full breakfast. Excellent choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

It brings us so much joy hearing that we have made your stay an enjoyable one. We sincerely believe that our guests should get nothing but the best service there is we could offer. Our dedication to meet our goal of service excellence is beyond compare, and you can expect that we will always go above and beyond our call of duty to give you an experience like no other hotel can. Thank you so much for all your appreciation with regards to the staff services, the complimentary treats, the breakfast selection as well as the accommodation in total. To hear that we have served you well inspires us to work even harder to always meet your utmost satisfaction. We hope to be of service to you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love this hotel everyone is so friendly. Rebecca miller Alaina tucker . Ashley, Christopher are so helpful and kind. Always helping me.its clean and friendly couldn't ask for a better staff of customer service. I really enjoy coming here I'm here every week and it's like coming home.

Room Tip: Suite is great
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Your loyalty means so much to us. It is with great gratitude that we wish to thank you for finding the time to share to us your heart-warming feedback. It is indeed our goal to make each guest feel the warmth and hospitality we offer, as well as ensuring that they are comfortable at all times. The appreciation you have for the overall cleanliness as well as the helpful and friendly staff services gives us so much glee. Your kind words truly motivate us to always go above and beyond our call of duty to serve our valued guests well. We couldn’t wait to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Yes I would stay again.. I use my points plus cash.. So for me was a good deal.. It is a bit dated but clean.. No pet smells no cigarette smells.. Felt comfortable.. Breakfast was a mess when I got there at 9:30! And most was out.. But I made a waffle. And was fine.. But the main thing.. Looked clean smelled clean..

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Your feedback is indeed of great importance to us, thank you for finding the time to share to us the good and the bad points of your stay. Knowing your valuable inputs helps us in the correction of our deficiencies. We couldn’t be more delighted to hear that the overall cleanliness has met your satisfaction. We however apologize for what you found lacking during your hotel stay. Rest assured that we will work hard to improve our services to better accommodate you on your next visit. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve, and we wish to thank you for expressing the interest to stay with us again on you next visit. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

First class! I took this trip to visit my son who attends Temple Univ. I got a great rate booked via Priceline and took a chance based on customer ratings. Me and my son have great time as we used the hotel to allow us to visit the greater Baltimore area and catch up. Accomendations, contential breakfast, and staff was outstanding. I was so impressed by the professionalism and assistance of one member of their team, Christopher Ganse, I decided to stay one more night. I would highly recommend you consider staying...I will again in the future.

Room Tip: Book via Priceline.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Our goal is to provide our guests with the best lodging experience like no other hotel can, and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. It gives us immense pleasure to have served you well and made your stay a memorable one. We wish to let you know that we are delighted to hear that you appreciated the accommodation, the outstanding breakfast selection as well as the overall staff hospitality, for we wish to make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible while giving them the best value for their money. Thank you for particularly praising Christopher for doing a great job, rest assured that your commendation will definitely reach him. We hope to be of service to you again very soon.