Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewscookieschili's restaurantfront deskupgraded to a suitefree breakfastnext morningroom was cleaninner harborshuttle servicebwi airportupon returnfresh fruitwould stay here againlight railmeeting roomcheck in was easyfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We have stayed here multiple times for pleasure but this will be our last! Room was clean but bathroom was another story. several loose floor tiles that moved when you walk, cracked grout and stains in the bath tub. When i brought it to the attention of the front desk staff, they just brushed it off. Swimming pool temp was on ICE. The spa that we loved so much is GONE. It was filled with a very poor cement job to the point that it was cracked and broken pieces cement pebbles were everywhere. You couldn't walk without shoes for the pebbles sticking you in the foot. And to make matters worse, i ended up with a foot infection from the swimming poor. This is is the first time this has ever happened and my doctor pretty much narrowed it down to the pool. Didn't try the breakfast but i have in the past and it was above average. Given recent events and deteriorating conditions we will probably look for somewhere else when we are in the area next time for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jaiere2001
CountryInnStevenHock, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, BWI Airport (Baltimore), MD, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your room and you did not feel that the staff did not handle your concerns in a positive manner. We are working to improve our service and am glad you took the time to let me know how we are doing.

We have not had any issues with other guests experiencing issues from the pool.

I hope you will consider giving us another try when you are the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed for two nights and i found the hotel a nice and comfortable place to stay. The hotel is a little dated but close to the airport and not far from the Inner Harbour (about a 15 min. drive). There are a few resteruants nearby but you might want to travel a litttle farther for more options. The hotel could use a few updates but was well presented and the staff was friendly and more than accomidating for all our needs. The rooms were comfortable and well appointed and very quiet. That made resting an easy thing to do. I guess the main question is would I stay there again? I think for the price (119.00) I would. The big difrence in this place was the staff. They were great and made our stay a great experience.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room on the back of the hotel and it was very quiet.

Mr. Jammerz,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and wouldn't hesitate to come back. It is always good to hear when you staff is so accommodating. We are continuing to work on updating our look and this month new carpet is going to be installed in the public areas. We still have some items to work on but I am glad you are comfortable here.

Thank you very much for your business and the kind words.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Travelling for business to Baltimore. Easy to access from the airport. There is a a restaurant in the immediate area.
Also great hot breakfast. Rooms were clean. Parking in front and back.

Rooms are good size. Would like to see more power outlets. They do give you free WIFI access.

Room Tip: Rooms facing front are better.
1  Thank RanMat

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your feedback so I know how we can improve or where we are doing well. Hopefully, the next time you are in the area you will be able to stay longer.

Thank you very much for your business and the positive comments.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Our family stayed at this hotel on our trip from GA to NY. I have always liked the Country Inn and Suites brand. The property was well kept and clean. The rooms were comfortable and clean as well. The free breakfast was great and the kitchen staff were very friendly. I selected this location based on my fellow Trip Advisor's recommendations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dadof3Atlanta

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that after choosing us due to Trip Advisor you were not disappointed and could contribute another positive review for us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hopefully we will see you again as your travel through the area. Thank you for your business and your positive comments.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Spent 2 nights while visiting UMBC campus and needed a suite that allowed my son some privacy and his own bed away from my snoring. Country Inn advertised a 1bedroom suite with sofa bed. Sounded great but you don't really have a suite...you have a long, deep room containing a sitting area with sofa and chair (no dedicated TV or coffee table) facing a work desk. Beyond that area, with no partition, wall or other separation is a king bed and tv. The TV can easily be watched from the sofa. So, in my book, this is not a suite but something else. It's all in a single room layout, not suite

We had to coordinate sleeping times as there wasn't the hoped for separate rooms and I am disturbed by tv when trying to sleep. That aside though, everything was in good condition, clean and the room was true non-smoking. They run shuttles to/from the airport and I think, the mass transit stn. too. Room was quiet and desk attendant very helpful. There is a very small snack foods store next to the desk with microwave sandwiches (our room did have a microwave and minifrig for that that matter, but we didn't use them) , ice cream, soft drinks, toiletries etc. Convenient but pretty basic.

Breakfast was good with the waffle maker, scrambled eggs, juice, sweet rolls etc. A decent start to the day. Not fancy but absolutely ok.

Used the shuttle both from the airport and again when we left for an early morning flight. Van was on-time...driver was helpful and we made our flight in plenty of time

So, all in all, totally acceptable but nothing extraordinary. But for 150/night net with all the taxes etc., it worked for us. Would I stay there again? Yes, if I needed to be out in that part of rural Baltimore County, but its not a destination kind of place, in my book