Huge lobby with comfortable seating. Large crowd was accommodated on weekend evening. Bar staff was nice enough to turn tv on channel requested to watch NBA playoffs.
Friendly staff at front desk.
Pool and hot tub were delightful, sadly MD law won't allow water areas open unless attended by a registered Lifeguard. Most hotels only have lifeguard after 3 or 4 pm. Check out is noon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport Hotel is located less than 1 mile from the Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) and is within driving distance to Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Annapolis, and Washington, DC. Whether traveling to Maryland on business or pleasure, the Hilton Baltimore/BWI Airport Hotel guests enjoy features such as an indoor swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, coffee bar, wireless high speed internet access and a three meal signature restaurant. Come experience what the Hilton has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Hilton Hotel Linthicum
- Baltimore Bwi Airport Hilton
- Hilton Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Hilton