Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
US$122
Staybridge.com
US$130
US$128
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$233
US$202
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$113
HolidayInn.com
US$102
US$134
US$124
US$102
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
US$79
Red Roof
1,016 results
All reviewsthe executive loungehonor flightfront desknice hotelbaltimore bwi airportshuttle servicethe staff was greatbusiness tripfitness centerpark and flygreat customer servicefree shuttlean early morning flightinner harboralvaweddingdriver
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Except for a wrong address on the internet (hotel is actually just around the corner), this hotel is a place to stay without fail. Exceptional staff, clean hotel, lobby and even parking area was one of the cleanest i've seen. It shows the pride taken by the Hilton properties from the moment you arrive to the time you check out. A must stay when your travels take you around the Baltimore-Washington Airport area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank John P
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear John P.,

Thank you so much for the five star review . I greatly appreciate you letting everyone know that the Hilton Baltimore BWI is the place to stay when you are in the Baltimore area.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hilton was nice in appearance. The pool was broken, the drinks at the bar were VERY high priced, several of the rooms in our group ran out of toilet paper. I couldn't explain to the housekeeping staff of my allergy to down and for them to remove the down pillows. There were issues with our conference room reservation and the other conference rooms - the walls were so thin, they complained about us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Pamela S, Manager at Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Melissa K,

Thank you for submitting your review of your stay with us. I apologize that the pool was under renovation during your stay but we did post that information on our website for our guests and your group coordinator was aware as well and I have made my Housekeeping and Bevarage Manager aware of your comments so that changes could be made to accomodate our guests in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I really liked the rooms a lot. There basically perfect. I was here a few day and can only say I don't recommend eating here. Small menu, out of everything for days, poor guest handling. But there are tons of restaurants very close so I wouldn't let that stop you from staying here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Whereaminow1

Dear Whereaminow1,

Thank you for your comments regarding our rooms and I will be sharing your review with my Executive Chef regarding the menu to see what changes can be made.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I usually try to write fairly long reviews, presenting both the good and the not-so-good features of the hotel. But this one will be shorter since I didn't find anything in the not-so-good category. This hotel is exactly what I've come to expect from a full-service Hilton. The big things are done right, but so are the small added touches. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable with the usual outstanding bedding that allowed a quiet, restful night's sleep. The bath was large and I particularly appreciated the roomy shower stall instead of a cramped tub. And I don't know how they do it, but there was almost no wait for hot water in either the sink or the shower - one of those little things that are really nice when you notice them. There was an excellent selection of amenities in the bath as well, much nicer than most hotels provide. The staff was uniformly helpful and efficient. Hilton HHonors diamond and gold members may want to note that there is an HHonors lounge on the top (i.e. 11th) floor, but I was here on a weekend when it is closed, so I have no way of evaluating it. The substitute, BTW, was a coupon for the terrific breakfast buffet in the restaurant. For non-HHonors members the buffet is $12.95 and well worth it -- omelets cooked to order and all the other items you'd expect. If you need to get to or from the BWI terminal, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle that runs on a half-hour schedule until 3:00 PM and is on-call afterward. So if you're arriving at the airport after 3:00, be sure to have the hotel phone number handy so you can call and request a pickup. The shuttle stops at only doors 1 and 15 to collect passengers, but it seemed to drop off departing guests as close to their airline as possible. One final note: I just happened to be there when the hotel was hosting a group of Honor Flight visitors -- WW II veterans coming to the nation's capital to see their memorial. Given their ages, I would guess they need a bit more care than the average guest, but the hotel seemed to handle it easily. And I'm proud to report that our greatest generation vets seemed to be very well cared for. A proud salute to the folks at this Hilton. Next time I'm at BWI, there's only one place I'll stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Happywanderer0203,

Thank you so much for the lovely review of your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed our accomodations and will be coming back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I/we booked this hotel due to its proximity to the BWI airport. Well, I found out that you have to call for an airport pickup as they do not randomly pick up at airport as other area hotels do. There is not much outdoor seating as well. On top of that, no ice cream in the freezer the first day and the pool area is under construction. This seems to be a dated Hilton hotel and could use updating or better amenities.
Everything else was ok and bed and room comfortable. This just did not fit our bill for a Hilton Hotel. We were disappointed and will seek other hotels should be decide to come this way again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear JAreg,

Thank you for submitting your review of your recent stay with us and I have spoken with my Managers regarding your concerns of the amenties that were not available to you during your stay. Please know that we are working to improve and hope you will come back to stay with us again.