“Excellent Service - Great Food”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Just wanted to thank Emile Debsia for her professionalism and assistance in having a room ready for me very early as I had to dress and prep for a presentation. Room was ready, clean and perfect. That evening, dinner in the restaruant was awesome (try the Short ribs!). The next morning, the shuttle was available immediately to get me to the airport. Would definitely stay here again. Thanks Emile!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EllMGal
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear EllMGal,

Thank you for generating such positive remarks during your most recent stay with us at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Near BWI airport is the town of Linthicum, MD. It has every hotel chain imaginable and they all HAVE to be better than this one. The room smelled of smoke, the service was terrible, the shuttle which they said would be there 24 hours a day took (30 minutes to get there - making me late for my flight). Also, the bathroom door was half a window which was terrible when I had to get up very early for a flight while the rest of my family slept. There was no way to turn down the light in the bathroom and it shined right on them while I was getting ready to go. Terrible set up. If you are staying just to get an early flight book with another one of the chains in this town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank debbythec
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel! We value your business and feedback.

Please accept my most sincere apologies in regards to your negative experience during your visit. I will do whatever it takes to make things right. Please contact me directly at brian.colliton@sheratonbwiairport.com to discuss further. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Just wanted to drop you a note to express my dearest appreciation for the hospitality I received from Mr. Danard Phillips, one of your managers, during my stay at your hotel.

He is outstanding and a true professional; and that is why I continue to frequent your hotel chain.

Keep him, as he represents you, and your hotel in an outstanding manner, while making the guest feel at home.

Room Tip: Book early since everyone wants to come to this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Elvis A,

Thank you for generating such positive remarks during your most recent visit with us at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and I have personally shared your comments with Danard!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

There is not a whole lot to say about this hotel. It is your typical, standard sheraton that delivers, while nothing spectacular. Stayed here over the night for next day's early plane.
Do want to mention that I have no trouble getting to/from the airport. The shuttle service is on time and I was happy that I booked this hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel! Your comments are very important to us.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I wanted to take time to express how much we appreciated Keanu for being very professional, kind and demonstrated excellent customer service to us. I will Definitely recommend this Sheraton hotel to friends and family. Cant wait to come back with my children and other family members! Steph L.

• Stayed: April 2014
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Hello Steph L.,

Thank you for generating such positive remarks during your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

We have recognized Keanu for exceeding your expectations during your visit. If there's anything more that we can do to make your future stay enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via e-mail at brian.colliton@sheratonbwiairport.com.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I CAME INTO THE HOTEL I WAS VERY TIRED I WAS CHECK IN BY A MR DANARD he was very professional and friendly but when I went to my room my ac unit was very loud I called down and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Yvonne she was very polite and very professional to me I told her what the problem was I stated I was very tired and I didn't wanna come back down she told me I didn't have to she would take care of everything and she would bring me the keys to a new room when she brought the keys to me she was a very sweet and pleasant young lady she went above and beyond to assist me she took my bags in my room for me I was very impressed because I was having a bad day but little things like this makes me smile and want to continue to come here I been coming here for about a year and this was by far one of the best stays I ever had customer service is to help and make sure the customer is happy she went above and beyond for me and I didn't even ask and as I tried to tip her she wouldn't take the money she told me it was her job to help and assist guest and then told me if there is anything I need please do call the desk she would be there until 11 and all I could do was smile I hope she is recognized for the good work she has done because she has made my stay 120 percent better she was very helpful outstanding as a guest service agent and she has a very pleasant smile and made me feel at home I appreciate all she has done for me to make my stay EXCELLENT I will be back very soon and I hope she is still there MS YVONNE THANK U FOR MAKING ME FEEL VERY IMPORTANT AND THANK U FOR SHOWING ME THAT U WOULD GO ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY TO ASSIT ANY GUEST.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hello mothw89!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We greatly appreciate the positive remarks! We aim to please.

We have recognized Yvonne and our FD Supervisor, Danard for exceeding your expectations during your most recent welcome process at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

If there's anything more we can do to make your future stay enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via e-mail at brian.colliton@sheratonbwiairport.com. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

At your service,

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My family and I stayed at the Sheraton for one night. The room had 2 queen beds and was fairly spacious. Some changes I would suggest would be to have more than one serving of coffee available for the morning and to fix the bathroom door handle that came right off into my father's hand when he tried to exit the bathroom. The elevators were fast and parking and check out were easy.

Room Tip: Great view from the 5th floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Melaney68
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Hello Melaney68!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel! We value your comments.

In all of our guestrooms, we supply the Starbucks coffee display setups with two regular and one decaf coffee packets. Additional coffee packets are available complimentary as part of our guest request items. In regards to the bathroom door handle that came off onto your father's hand; please accept my most sincere apology. I have met with my housekeeping and engineering departments for corrective action.

At your service,