“Convenient/Efficient Airport Hotel”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Also, the location was convenient to the airport and the free shuttle was efficient. Lastly, the long-term parking at the hotel worked out quite well and was safe and reasonable. I would definitely stay here again. Karen V.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Brian C, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for generating such positive remarks during your most recent visit with us at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and I have personally shared your comments with our team!

We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Cancelled flight, so called here and this was one of the last places with rooms available. Given the ridiculous busy night, only waited about 10 minutes for the shuttle pick up. Decent rooms with nice furnishings, reasonable customer service. Comfortable bed. The bathrooms feature smallish tub/shower, I guess euro style, not for larger individuals. A little calking of the bathroom sink would be advised. Otherwise, clean and decent rooms. In the morning, more efficient shuttle service. The breakfast buffet was OK, not overwhelming. I guess this is a good option for this area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us in regards to your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel! Your comments are very important to us.

I have shared your remarks with the housekeeping and restaurant associates. Please let us know if there’s anything more we can do to make your future visit enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I would like to say that this is actually my second stay at this Sheraton and both times it has been a very pleasant experience. I'm in the Military and we had a couple of hiccups with our reservation on this trip, but your expert staff, particular Acresha at the front desk fixed everything. This made our stay terrific especially after us driving all night to get to Maryland. THANK YOU SHERATON AND PLEASE HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES LIKE ACRESHA! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We greatly appreciate the positive remarks! It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Although the room could use some improvements I am specifically writing about your OUTSTANDING employee, Acresha. My trip was not sheduled until June 6, 2014 however, I had been speaking with her about my reservation since April. From the beginning, she went above and beyond in all that was requested of her. She accomadated me in every way possible and made me feel there was no problem she could not solve. She made my stay at your hotel comfortable, and stress free. Therefore, she is an asset you would be smart to keep representing the best of what you here have to offer. I will be returning because of this kind, wonderful employee, Acresha Miller. For that I Thank You. Sincerely, Valerie Eckles

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

We have recognized Acresha and shared your positive experience with her. It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests.

If there's anything more we can do to make your future stay enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me directly via e-mail at brian.colliton@sheratonbwiairport.com. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

For a BWI airport hotel, this is a very good choice. The shuttle was very quick and the return to the airport is on demand - so nice for an early departure with the shuttle waiting on you. I was upgraded to a club floor room which was nice - the free snacks and beverages were very good. I departed prior to the breakfast there. The internet was excellent and free for gold SPG members. The layout of the room was a little strange as the desk faced the window - I prefer to face the tv - to watch the game while I work. The food in the bar was not very good - but maybe just the meal I chose. I will give it another try.
There are quite a few hotels all together - but did not see any restaurants in the same cluster.
The front desk staff was excellent - very warm greeting and appreciated the customer experience.
I will return again. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank engineer64
Brian C, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Hello engineer64,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to provide us with positive feedback in regards to your most recent stay at the Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do to make your future visit enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A great hotel to stay at if you arrive late into BWI Airport and need a place to stay close by. A quick phone call to the hotel and the airport shuttle is on its way. Hotel tells you exactly where to wait for the shuttle. The lounge was relaxing and service was friendly and great. As a SPG member, I tend to stay at Sheraton Hotels and this one did not disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback in regards to your positive experience. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your future visit enjoyable!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here during our wedding weekend in April of 2014 and had a great experience. The staff upgraded us to a suite when they found out we were getting married, which was a nice surprise. The suite itself was great; clean, comfortable, and much larger than any other hotel room that I've stayed in. The staff knew who we were and went out of their way to be extra accommodating. We ordered room service one night and the food was good and prompt.

We also had our dog with us. He's...on the upper end of the weight limit and the staff got a kick out of seeing such a large dog in their hotel. On that note, it's a nice place to stay if you have a dog; set back away from busy streets with good walking areas around.

All in all, this was a great hotel to stay in and we would both recommend it.

Room Tip: I had friends that stayed on the club level and they really, really enjoyed themselves. Our suite wa...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason M
Brian C, AGM at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Jason M,

It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest during your wedding weekend! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We greatly appreciate the positive remarks!