“Business travel”

Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Business travel”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Stayed at the Westin again. Nice hotel close to the airport. It is set back from the street so if you are driving in and do not know the area it can be hard to located the hotel even with a good GPS. Lots of open air parking. Staff and food are excellent. Rooms are spacious. Additonal charge for internet is a bit of a downer for a facility that caters to business travel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
WestinBWI, Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on the recommendation of a friend, and I am happy I did! The rooms are very comfortable, the bed are soft, clean and have plenty of pillow choices. My bathroom/bath tub is clean with no hair or grime. I got the breakfast package, and it is worth it! Fresh made omelets, plenty of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, dew melon all pure cut) as well as oranges, Apple's, bananas, cereal, toast, bagels. There aren't fridges in the room but I didn't need one. They also have a fitness center, business center, a pool and an on site restaurant that is open all hours as well as room service. The staff has been very helpful, professional and quick to respond. I felt safe here with no worries. It was a very quiet and relaxing night, I'll certainly stay here again in the future!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks to your friend for recommending us!. We hope you are able to come back again soon.
Vancouver
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Quick recap - shuttle takes forever to pick you up at the airport, hotel is about a 5-10 min drive from the arrivals. The area you have to wait is also terrible, cars idling everywhere, no chairs, etc. Baltimore should fix that up.

Shuttle driver in the morning was awesome, he went out of his way to take us to the rental car building. Thanks again!

Room - it was pretty good, a bit of wear in the bathroom that should have been repaired. There is nothing around the hotel within walking distance which could be annoying if you wanted to walk somewhere.

Hotel is fine, I think this is a case of price between the Sheraton and the Westin, they are both right beside each other.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank wrldtvler
We are sorry to hear that your shuttle experience at TheWestin was not as expected. Your comments are appreciated and we do hope you are able to return again soon and enjoy all of your experience.
Sydney
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Spent only one night, and were given access to the club floor, but the club wasn't really that much value for the one night...never saw anyone in it, and most facilities were depleted when we got there. However, it is very accessible to the airport, and a good stop on the way from NYC to DC. Helpful staff, easy check-in online, good pool, and quiet rooms were valued. As well, using points for internet access saved the $12.50 charge (come on, hotels...start offering free internet, eh?)!

Room Tip: Service in the restaurant was "slowish" but staff helpful. If you are in a hurry, you nee...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Westin BWI is world class! After what seemed like an eternity in the car, the staff at the Westin put me at ease. From the front desk person who took my phone call advising of my late arrival to the associate who checked me in, the whole experience was top notch. I had a corner room on a high floor away from all noise. The room was pretty big, the bathroom was immaculate and the room was ready for my arrival. As an SPG Gold member, the hotel had no problem authorizing a 4pm check out, which was perfect due to my late arrival. I highly recommend this hotel and will certainly be staying there again myself.

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Josh M
San Diego, California
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I recently stayed at Westin BWI from September 18th through September 24th.
I had reserved my club level room in advance but upon arrival I was told there
was nothing available. I persisted and showed them my paid in advance reservations.
It took them some time but finally they were able to find a room. It seemed the
front desk person didn't have the skills needed to fix the problem. Room was good and what I had expected. First two days went just fine. Friday is when things went straight
downhill. I left my room for the day on Friday and when I came back that evening at
8:30pm it was just as I had left it in the morning. Bed unmade, used towels still not replaced, room not cleaned. I was exhausted and just wanted a quick shower and then lights out! I placed a call to housekeeping and I was told someone would be
right up. After waiting 30 minutes I went down to front desk and asked for towels and
a bottle of water. I also mentioned my room not being made up. They offered
to send someone up to make the bed but I told them there was no point this late. I went back up to my room and 15 minutes later the housekeeper knocked on my door
with fresh towels and told me she was eating when I called! She then proceeded to ask me to empty out the coffee maker for her and hand her the trash. She removed
the used towels and threw them on the cart with the clean linens! Ewww!!! Wish I hadn't seen that. The next morning there were dirty room service trays in the hall and
some strange furniture. It was like they moved things out of some rooms and just
left them in the hall. I expected they would be removed shortly. Not the case. They
were in the hall until Tuesday morning!! (Photos) The club level lounge was also
a mess. Dirty items left on tables and dirty dishes piled high. It was like all staff
went home for the weekend and didn't return until Tuesday. Crazy. Service was
so very bad. I mentioned all of this when I checked out and it was "oh well". "We had
a rough weekend and things got out of control" They offered me some extra points
but I declined. It was all handled very unprofessional. I don't know what was up
but the staff was not trained to handled whatever went down. This Westin is not
up to Westin standards.

Room Tip: I stayed in a club level room (7th floor) which offers you use of the club lounge. Nice for grabbing...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jean92064
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I just got off a redeye at 9:30 AM and was hoping to check in at the hotel early. I was greeted at the front desk by two smiling happy staff membrrs Zvanda and Jim. They were fast and efficient and friendly and after a redeye flight they were literally a sight for sore eyes. I'm in a great room in a comfortable bed.

• Stayed October 2013