The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
US$179
US$173
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$306
US$293
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
Homewood
US$161
US$151
Aloft.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorstarbucks coffeeinner harborbaltimore washington airportvery nice hotelnice amenitiesbusiness travelerrestaurant staffworkout roomthe executive loungecamden yardsomeletfitness centercrab cakeslate check
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I had a wonderful 1 night stay. Greeted by Meg at the frontdesk and checked in prompltly and upgraded room for SPG Gold Status without asking. The room was clean, fresh smelling and the bed was, as advertised, "heavenly". I am getting to be very fond of the Westin brand and SPG--consistently exceeding my expectations. I will be trying the SPG property in San Diego--the U.S. Grant this weekend and report to follow.

Room Tip: I always try to stay away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
WestinBWI, Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We value your feedback and truly appreciate your recommendation! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you back for many years to come!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Really, Westin? Charging for wireless internet access on the weekend? Maybe during the week with all those business travelers coming and going but on the weekend, but it doesn't make much (business) sense to me if you want returning weekend customers.

The room is nice though. I'm used to staying at the Hilton BWI when I visit the area so I'm a little spoiled, I suppose. But the Westin is a little nicer I'd say. The bathroom is definitely bigger than the Hilton BWI, with a nice big tub (I'm on the 6th floor, so I don't know if that makes a difference), and the room is also a little larger.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I must say it wasn't too bad my room was clean and so was the bathroom. The Front Desk staff was friendly and attentive. I currently have Platinum status so I ate in the Executive lounge for evening hors d’oeuvres and drinks and breakfast the the morning. It was typical nothing special but still nice nonetheless. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Aprilerain
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Westin is a nice hotel for the money but don't expect a 4 star hotel. I'd say it looks like it was originally a 4 star hotel but hasn't been kept in that condition. There are noticeable imperfections everywhere. For example the marble sink in our room clearly cracked in half during installation but they put it in anyway. We paid under $100 for the night which is a great deal for this place but don't put your expectations too high.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here at the Westin for anniversary. We only stayed for one night but the stay there was absolutely amazing. The decor of the hotel was very traditional yet comfortable. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. They had a lot of nice amenities as well. Seeing as how we only stay there for one night we really didn't get the opportunity to take advantage of the amenities.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple