All reviews heavenly bed front desk club floor room service inner harbor very nice hotel baltimore washington airport business traveler restaurant staff workout room camden yards late check fitness center night's sleep crab cakes business center free shuttle
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very nice for an airport hotel. Beautiful décor, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfy rooms. The infused water in the lobby area is very refreshing when checking in on a hot summer day. Love, love, love the shower and plush, heavenly bed. A warm shower after a long day out and about, topped off with a rub of lavender balm to the temples and wrists makes for a very relaxing, pleasant night's sleep. I made use of the workout room while the family enjoyed the pool..

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Good morning Tanea:

Thank you so much for this amazing review. Nothing in this world makes us prouder than feedback such as yours. I am delighted to hear that yourself and the family enjoyed your stay and time here at the hotel. Please come back to see us as soon as you can!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I had an unexpected layover, not at the airlines fault, in BWI and chose to stay in the Westin Hotel.
Everything was as I would expect it for such a hotel. The staff was nice and professional, even gave some advices where I could go for dining out. Instead of driving I walked the 3/4 of a mile and found several locations as explained. I made sure, the local restaurant staff knew how I learned about their restaurant.
This hotel has an indoor pool, a workout area, and offers a variety of different things to accommodate your stay. Would I spend another night there? Well, whenever the opportunity comes I wouldn’t mind at all!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Good morning Mr. Thomas:

Thank you for taking the time to come back on here and write about your experience!! It is very much appreciated! While I don't want any of your future travel plans disrupted, I certainly would hope to see you stay with us again!!

Safe travels.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Gave up the only stay at Marriott points monster and have branched out to others including Hilton Hotels (Hilton Garden Inn my new favorite for work travel). This was the first time I stayed at a Westin in a long time - my mistake.

BWI Hotel is spotless and up-scale from the front to the restaurant and rooms. Friendly staff at desk and restaurant and food/service was pretty good too.

Only stayed one night and slept like a log in the nice newer bed.

Interacted with more staff in this hotel than any other given my short visit. BWI flight was cancelled and front desk (knowing that) had a little bag of toiletries waiting for me. GREAT service all around.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Welcome to the best hotel at BWI. We are so happy you stayed with us and that you enjoyed your stay and amenities. Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This is my regular, first choice airport hotel at BWI. Staffa re friendly, wait staff always give me a hug. Restaurant, especially the breakfast is great. Rooms are well designed. Beds are comfortable and "heavenly."

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear lanhamumc:

Thanks a million for this amazing review of our hotel! On behalf of your family here at the BWI Westin, thank you thank you thank you!!!! If you should ever need anything while here please do not hesitate to reach out directly to me!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Quick shuttle ride to hotel from airport was a nice (driver, Deneje, was awesome)! The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Was there for a two-day training and meeting rooms were comfortable too. Lunch service was good. Only concern was front desk seemed understaffed and "disconnected" from myself and others who approached the desk, but was not disappointed in overall service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I genuinely appreciate your front desk comments, we will certainly use it for coaching and improvement. Have a terrific rest of your weekend.