All reviews heavenly bed front desk club floor starbucks coffee inner harbor very nice hotel restaurant staff business traveler workout room the executive lounge crab cakes fitness center indoor pool business center free shuttle the shuttle driver aston
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I gave this hotel much higher marks about 6-8 mos ago..but took issue with hot tub not working. Well again my fiancé's this time with a aching back was looking forward to spending a hr (he says) in a hot tub ..well no risk of him sriveling up AGAIN the damn hot tub not working. And told u can go next door..really? walk over to the hotel a bit away?? well even their tub was not working.. well needless to say my guy came back from one minute in a cold ..Pool..not happy camper.. but the place is very nice looks wise and clean .. and modern and sorry but I did have to express my displeasure at the desk for either a discount & they did oblige with a free breakfast buffet which is a wonderful one of the better buffets I've had (not free) but u pay unless u get a pkg..(just to note) Bed was comfortable nice view .. was all in all a good stay and I did get an email as to having repairs made on the hot tub but they said that almost a year ago.. and unless its working I may just pass this hotel over next time as we visit MD often. But they are very polite and very attune to any problems. Also if u want a fridge u have to request there is none in room nor a micro wave but a micro is in the lobby snack area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeeMD215
JeffM4633, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear DeeMD215:

First of all, Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel! Second, thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your experience. We truly value you and all of our guests! We have been experiencing an issue with the hot tub at the pool and called in service many times, but the issue re-occurs every time after a few days of normal operation. We contracted this week with American Pools who will come in and do a comprehensive repair that will involve some major parts being changed.
I promise you that the hot tub will be operational way ahead of your next visit!

Thank you so much once again for your feedback and look forward to seeing you stay with us very soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the week on a business trip. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel shuttle is awesome and I used it several times. The room was just average, and was never fully serviced (always missing something- TP, towels, etc). The heat/air vent made an extremely loud buzzing noise randomly for 5-10 minutes at least once an hour. This woke me up all throughout the night each night of my stay. Breakfast is not included. If I had the choice to stay elsewhere I would do so.

Trip type: Travelled on business
JeffM4633, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Good morning!

Happy Friday!! Thank you for your feedback on here. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services and the staff. The issues however you mentioned with the HVAC as well as housekeeping services is neither acceptable to us nor represents how we operate at the Westin BWI. Can I please ask you to email me at jeff.makhlouf@westinbwi.com or call me at 443-577-2727 in order for me to get more details about your stay and also find out the room number in order to make sure all is repaired and team members are coached for future improvements.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

This is a true story, and I'm not even mad..
I got there by noon and was swiftly checked in, so I dropped my bags and went out. I had to return my car before heading back to the hotel, so the hotel gave me a number to call when ready. I called and waited 40 minutes to be picked up, long but still fine. I get to my room and keys didn't work. Ok, happens. Then.. wifi doesn't work, I say ok, no problem, I may need to rest anyway and that was a perfect excuse to leave my phone still for a little bit.. Next morning, first thing I do is prepare my coffee, machine doesn't work.. starting to get irritated, but wait.. NO HOT WATER! I don't have time to waste so it has been years since I showered in cold water..

Room 338.. I'm not angry, I'm mostly really surprised!

1  Thank Macif
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Macif:

Please allow me to start by thanking you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here at the Westin BWI. I am disappointed with what took place during your stay as it does not represent our hotel, product and services. Please allow me to apologize on behalf of the whole team. I would love to talk to you directly about your stay and how we can earn your trust back. Please reach out to me directly at 443-577-2727 or via email to jeff.makhlouf@westinbwi.com.
I am also copying my executive housekeeper, chief engineer and front office manager on your email in order to further investigate and make sure this does not happen again.

Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Really enjoy the Westin hotel with their park, stay and fly rates. The hotel is not far from the airport with convenient location. The hotel has free transportation to and from the hotel. We have never had to wait long for a shuttle to arrive. Beds and comfortable, hotel is clean, restaurant and bar is also nice. Will stay again.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walter R
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Walter R:

Your home away from you wants to thank you for writing about it on here. Myself and I are really happy to learn that you continue to enjoy being here and come back to see us.
Looking forward to seeing you with us soon- Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a few nights on a business trip. Airport shuttle was quick to pick up from the airport. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Small fridges in the room are always appreciated. The service in the restaurant is the only place where this hotel falls short. Breakfast service on all three days I was there was horrible. Waiter had to find the manager every time someone wanted a check. Half the time she was no where to be found. I observed multiple people miss their shuttle to the airport because of this. You'd ask for beverages and they'd never come. And it wasn't like the place was packed.

Overall great hotel but the service in the restaurant could definitely be improved on.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeff M, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear R O:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, however apologize for the inconvenience we might caused you in the restaurant. I will relay your concerns to our Food and Beverage manager as I am sure he will agree with me they are serious. I promise you however that by the time you will come back, they will be resolved. Thank you once again for letting us know. Looking forward to seeing you stay with us soon.