BWI Airport Marriott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungechampions restaurantbwi airportfront desklobby barruns every minutesnice hotelplatinum memberan early flightnice stayking roomup to datestayed one nightbaltimore areashuttle servicefree shuttlechesapeake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times before and we keep returning. I am a Marriott Gold or Platinum member, which I don't recall and they offered us access to the club lounge. The most memorable was Karlesha (I hope I spelled that correct) in the Club Lounge. She was wonderful, professional and knowledgeable. You don't normally find all those attributes in hotel employees.

The room was a typical Marriott room, nicely appointed etc. The lobby was again what you would expect at a nice Marriott. The over the top for us, other than the club lounge was the work out facility, pool and whirlpool. Great amenities that we certainly took advantage of. I periodically have an early flight out of BWI and we enjoy area restaurants and then get a nights sleep at this Marriott.

I have some more flights out of BWI in the near future and being an early riser, I like the early flights out. We live in Alexandria, and then drive up to this Marriott to stay the night. We have stayed at this hotel a few times and I will certainly stay there in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear 678855,

Thank you so much for reviewing our property as a "great hotel." We take pride in the work we do every day and we are so happy to know that guests appreciate what we do. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was a typical Marriott property. The rooms were nice and very large. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because there was no safe in the room and while the location is close to the airport, it's close to nothing else. There is a shuttle that will take you to the Chili's that is very close but that's about it. If you need to go to a pharmacy or any other kind of eating place, you'd better have a car. I also found a hair in my shower...yuk!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6th floor in room 636. It had a fridge and I think it was for the disabled. It was quite large and had pocket doors for the bathroom
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Sewven,

As an airport hotel, the fact that we are close to the airport is our primary selling point. Guests choose our property when they need to be at the airport for an early morning flight. It is never our intention to disappoint a guest in any way and we apologize for the housekeeping issue that you experienced. We are reporting it to our housekeeping manager right away to ensure that re-checks are instituted so this situation does not arise again. Thanks for providing the feedback so that we can stay on top of our game.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived yesterday afternoon for a morning mtg today. Hotel shuttle had to be called from Terminal. Took 25 minutes to pick me up.

Check in process and room accommodations are great. Ordered room service and the meal was brought promptly and tasty. All in all, will look forward to staying here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Larry 1778,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with other members. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Each year our youth groups have a conference in a different city. This year we stayed at the Marriott BWI Airport in Linthicum Heights, Maryland. I was very impressed with the decor. The lobby area was tastefully done and the ambiance of the entire area was very welcoming. Our group arrived early, so our rooms were not quite ready. They had an area to store our luggage/belongings, and had light refreshments available.
The room was very comfortable with the exception of the pillows...one was a little flat. Not catastrophic, but a little uncomfortable. But you have to remember, you are not home! The usual amenities (ironing board/iron, coffee pot, refrigerator, etc.,) was adequate. No problems. The water pressure in the shower was a little low, but again, you are at a hotel and not home.
The hotel staff was very accommodating and polite. I find that if your attitude is right, then people will treat you in the like manner. They welcomed our group with open arms, and it was a very pleasurable experience. I would stay at this hotel in a heartbeat if I am ever in this area again, and would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor, and it was not a problem.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Veronica B,

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay during your conference. Thanks so much for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Since it's remodeling this hotel is one of the nicer venues in the BWI airport area. The rooms were clean and comfortable with adequate space. The restaurant offerings ranged from sit down casual to good bar food. I found the help to be exceptionally friendly and pleasant. Free parking,shuttles,and close to a myriad of dining options. Only glitch was the soap in the bathroom which was cleverly hidden in a pyramid shaped box.

• Stayed: March 2014
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear 2600marinaman,

Thank you for giving your positive rating of our hotel. We apologize if the soap was not immediately visible to you. A quick call to our front desk would have given you easy reference to find it. We look forward to welcoming you back again one day.