BWI Airport Marriott
US$147
US$142
Staybridge.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$134
US$156
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$161
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
SpringHill Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$106
All reviewsthe concierge loungechampions restaurantbwi airportfront desklobby barruns every minutesnice hotelplatinum memberan early flightnice stayking roomup to datestayed one nightbaltimore areashuttle servicefree shuttlechesapeake
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is a great hotel and it represents my reasons for selecting mostly Marriott when I travel. Clean, bright, modern, well appointed, comfortable. Plenty of parking in safe, well-lighted area. Kitchenette with fridge, microwave -- even paper plates and flatware. All the bells, whistles you'll need. Breakfast is complimentary and just fine. If you're travelling with kids, this is a hidden gem. Indoor pool. We had a room with two Queen beds plus there was a sitting area just outside of the bedroom with a sleeper sofa. It's located in a large office park near all of the Inner Harbor attractions and the Baltimore cruise port (for those catching a cruise and want to spend the night before). It took us 10 minutes to reach the cruise terminal! Very friendly, accommodating staff.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Auntiemh 1,

It makes us so happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for providing your feedback on our awesome accommodations and our convenient location. Making our guests feel welcome, cared for and happy is a goal that we strive for every day and we are so glad that it made a difference in your stay. We hope to welcome you back again, one day soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel has nice rooms, a nice conference facility, and two great bars. The wait staff is extremely courteous. They have a great drink selection AND the chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream rocks.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear RSTheen,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We think the chocolate cake rocks too!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been a Marriott rewards member for years so I booked this hotel coming back from my deployment to Afghanistan. I relayed this to them when I booked the room and I was ecstatic to arrive in a beautiful jacuzzi room. I had joyful tears as I walked in after my first night back in the US. My boyfriend met me in Baltimore so it was even more special to get this room. We ordered a wonderful room service breakfast (of which I thoroughly enjoyed). The bed was so comfortable and I slept peacefully for the first time in 7 months. I will be ever grateful to the Marriott for such a great return gift. I sent this feedback through the company directly after my stay and regret that I didn't post on trip advisor sooner so others would know what great support the Marriott has for our US military.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Foodgrly
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Foodgrly,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and we are thrilled that you were able to sleep so restfully. We appreciate everything that you do on behalf of our country and welcome back!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A convenient hotel to the BWI Airport. Front desk is friendly, bar staff as well. The hotel has no feeling of homeiness in the lobby. Very spartan furniture and not that comfortable. New computers at Business Center are a great addition. Be advised if you are not a frequent guest and a member of the Marriott Frequent Guest Club yo will pay for wi-fi. Food service is good, in-room and at bar. The rooms take a good while to cool down yet will reach 64ish, if you like colder sleeping accommodations. Airport shuttle service no charge - tips expected. We have had no problems with noise at this facility others have. Concierge service is excellent and makes you feel like family returning.

Room Tip: Choose backside of hotel if possible' corner rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DrDarryl
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear DrDarryl,

We are glad that you found our hotel so convenient to the airport and thank you for your stay. We hope to welcome you back again one day soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I travel to the area quite a few times a month and usually stay at other Marriott brand properties as this location can be quite expensive ($200-$330) and the company budget doesn't allow. A few weeks ago I stumbed across a $149 nightly rate and booked. I have hit similar rates in the weeks since so I have stayed here a few times since.

The lobby has high celings and in the center is a nice bar and lounge with a restaurant to the left. Immediately as you enter to the left is a Champions Sports bar that needs updating.

The front desk check-in is very efficient and Ciara is very pleasant and remembers returning guests.

Rooms are standard Marriott with mostly white colors. Beds are very comfortable.

The off thing about the bathroom amenities is that they don't have the Orange Ginger Bath & Body works amenities but another luxury brand. This is fine but they only provide a pyramid type bath soad and no handsoap bar. Instead you receive a small tube of hand wash. Odd.

I stayed in a room one stay right next to the elevator. The elevators are external and are very quiet, I could not hear them from the room. The benefit of these rooms are they are like corner rooms with additional windows and the rooms appear to be larger.

Being a Marriott Platinum member I receive Concierge Lounge access and found the hot appetizers and breakfast foods to be very good. Service in the lounge was very friendly. While sitting at the counter along the window you can watch the activity on the runways at BWI.

I had a drink at the lobby bar one night as I didn't feel like the sports bar theme. The bartender (I forget his name) was from Malaysia and was very efficient and friendly. It was relaxing.

I recommend and will return!

Room Tip: Choose rooms adjacent to the elevator. The elevators are quiet and the rooms are larger however the rooms on the rear (non elevator) face the airport and you can watch the planes take off and land.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim C
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Jim C,

We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us here at our hotel. Thank you so much for telling others about the services and facilities at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.