BWI Airport Marriott
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$108
Fairfield Inn
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$167
US$114
US$101
US$123
US$112
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$105
HolidayInn.com
US$95
US$76
Red Roof
All reviewsthe concierge loungechampions restaurantbwi airportfront desklobby barruns every minutesnice hotelplatinum memberan early flightnice stayking roomup to datestayed one nightbaltimore areashuttle servicefree shuttlechesapeake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I travel a lot through the year and I was extremely disappointed in the BWI Marriott. This was my first time here with my family. The room was not clean at all and the bathroom was disgusting. We called for extra towels and they never came. The beds were extremely small and uncomfortable. The hotel needs to be remodel. We stayed down the road at the Towne Place Suites by Marriott I loved it a much better choice

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear deetravel25,

Clearly, we did not live up to your expectations regarding Marriott's high standards of hospitality and room accommodations and for that we do apologize. We do try to ensure that the room is clean and that any possible service request is responded to immediately. We fell down in this regard during your stay and we will be discussing this review with our housekeeping department to ensure that this does not happen again. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues that you experienced and we are going to work hard to ensure that they do not occur again.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Spent one night; hotel shuttle starts around 4 a.m, which suited my purposes (6 am flight). Staff compentent but not over the top. Room/bathroom clean. With the reservation, a crib was requested and again at check in. After one hour in the room and no crib, went down to the front desk and asked again for a crib. Took about another 20 minutes and a pack n play was delivered by a delightful woman.

Elite status afforded access to the concierge lounge for snacks and light fare. Only down side to the hot food in the concierge lounge was the presence of onion in both of the hot dishes. Adult beverage in concierge lounge is less than at the bar in the lobby. (did not get to partake of continental breakfast due to my early flight).

There is a Chesapeake Restaurant in the hotel as well as a Champs bar/restaurant. They share the same kitchen and the menu from the restaurant is available in Champs. (we chose Champs - food service very slow; food quality average/below average - which will appear in a separate review in T.A.).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear map 1231,

We appreciate the review of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed your quick overnight stay with us. Glad to know the shuttle schedule was convenient and helpful for your travel schedule. We do apologize for the wait on your crib and will review with our front desk staff so oversights like this are not made in the future. We hope next time you travel in the area, we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here at the end of June for a 4 day US junior chamber annual meeting.
Pros: close to airport. Easy access to lt rail & tram. large room w/fridge. Dinner/lunch provided was delish! Big conference rooms.
Cons: no continental breakfast. Inconveniently placed rooms next to families/pilot. Slow elevators.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Klynn47
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Klynn47,

We are happy to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us while attending the US Junior Chamber Annual Convention. Our convenient location, shuttle service and our catering services are why many choose our hotel for events. We are glad your accommodations were to your liking and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed 3 nights and the hotel was decent, but I felt that the staff was not thorough. Also the hotel walls were not up to standards for a Marriott when it comes to sound insulation.

Pros:
1. Hotel has lots of rooms
2. Rooms were clean and decently decorated.

Cons:
1. Security is not thorough when it comes to noise complaints.
2. Hotel staff played CYA when I asked them about the noise complaints.
3. Hotel lounge closes at odd hours. (closes early on fridays, Saturdays)- basically only caters to business travelers not to families with lounge access. Skip it if you travel on weekends.

The major issue I faced at this hotel was a noise complaint made against one of my rooms at 10:30p and again at 3a on a Friday night. At 10:30p, security came up to my room and told us there was a noise complaint because of some loud noises coming out of my room (laughing with 3 people). At 3am, the hotel security again came to my room while we were all sleeping and chatting in bed with each other with a THREATENING LETTER OF REMOVAL for my room due to noise. The only thing we were doing was lying in bed and laughing and chatting normally. I made a complaint to the front desk manager the next day upon check out who lied to me and said she would follow up with security to understand this complaint and she further stated that security always checks the noise level of the hallways right before knocking on the door to verify complaints of noise and proceed with action. Obviously they did not because there were 20 min gaps between anything remotely loud from my room. The front desk manager promised to call me back and give me the details and she never did. As a Marriott Gold member, I found this hotel to be subpar and the staff less than stellar.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear flymeawaybaby,

We thank you for sharing your feedback with us and apologize if you felt our property was not up to your personal standards. As with any hotel, guests are in very close proximity to one another and therefore noise travels farther and is more evident than it would probably be in a private home. Therefore we hope guests are always cognizant of the fact that there are other people on either side of them, particularly during the overnight hours when most people are trying to sleep. Our security staff does its best to try to locate and manage any possible noise offenders; however, there may indeed be times when we are either unable to locate the proper source of the noise or simply are not able to impress upon a guest that their actions are impacting other guests. If there were any errors made on our behalf, we sincerely apologize.

Our hotel lounge hours have been set to reflect the traffic levels of guests within our hotel. Since we are an airport hotel, guests may retire a bit earlier due to the fact that they have a very early flight in the morning, versus if we were a city-based hotel where guests may choose to relax and stay up later. We will definitely take this feedback into account and review it at our next manager's meeting.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I recently visited this great hotel for this year's U.S. Junior Chamber Annual Meeting, which included award presentations, elections of next year's U.S. Jaycee Executive Board officers, trainings, and the TOYA Banquet and Ceremony. The rooms, restaurant, and venues there were fabulous. The people, staff, and the Jaycees who visited there for the convention were friendly. The food and drink there was good. This hotel was one of the best in the area to hold meetings this size.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BILLDUNCAN
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear BILLDUNCAN,

It makes us very pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay while attending the US Junior Chamber Annual meeting. We are glad to know that our staff was helpful, friendly and that all accommodations and venues were perfect for everyone's needs. We look forward to welcoming you back.