BWI Airport Marriott
US$111
US$108
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$167
US$147
Hilton.com
US$117
US$113
US$101
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$123
US$112
US$94
US$79
Red Roof
All reviewsthe concierge loungechampions restaurantbwi airportfront desklobby barruns every minutesnice hotelplatinum memberan early flightnice stayking roomup to datestayed one nightbaltimore areashuttle servicefree shuttlechesapeake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had an early flight out of BWI and we opted to stay at this hotel again. We had stopped by a place near by that was known for it's crab cakes. The reviews, including Trip Advisor were wonderful for this apparent hole in the wall restaurant. The crab cakes were terrible, but that's not the point here. We checked into the hotel and were starved. We decided that we needed cheese burgers to satisfy our hunger pangs.

We opted for the hotel and sat in the bar. The waitress took our order and we explained what had happened to us about the previous crab cake place. Pretty soon here comes the Executive Chef of the Marriott with some crab cakes for us to try. He had no idea that I was an Elite member and was just being nice. Chef Ken (as I recall that was his name) was very nice, very cordial and offered his version of crab cakes. These crab cakes were awesome!!! We had our burgers, but also finished off the crab cakes.

The staff at this hotel, especially the kitchen staff under chef Ken and the hotel concierge people up on the concierge floor are simply top notch. This place was booked the last time I had to fly out of BWI and we stayed at the Holiday Inn; big mistake. This hotel should rank as one of the finest in the area, if it's not already.

Great hotel. Wonderful food and the best staff in the business.

You will be very comfortable with this property. I only had one disappointment and that was the spa wasn't working. I enjoy the spa's that are offered and this one was not working. I was really disappointed. This is a definite come back to place.

Room Tip: Any room at that hotel is just fine.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 678,855
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear 678855,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate you being a loyal Marriott Elite Member and we are happy to hear that your stay with us was simply, "great!" Traveling can be stressful, so it makes us happy to learn that our staff went out of their way to make your time with us easy and enjoyable. We are thrilled you had a great meal and to hear Chef Ken and his staff took such great care of you and that you enjoyed not only your burgers, but some crab cakes,too! Thank you for pointing out that the spa was not up and running during your stay. We will check on this to get it repaired if need be, to not disappoint future guests. We do hope to welcome you back next time you are traveling in the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Check in was less than 2 minutes. Modern and has bar in lobby. Also had Champions sports bar also. Room was big as was the bathroom in my king room. Several elevators to keep things easy. Parking was easy and trip to airport takes only minutes. Express deal that I was blessed to get on Priceline!

Stayed: August 2014
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Matthew B,

We are so happy you had a nice and easy recent stay with us. Thank you for pointing out how quick your check-in was and that your room accommodations and hotel facilities were to your liking. We know traveling can be stressful and it is good to know we could make your travel time more enjoyable. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I rarely have the opportunity to stay in two hotels in the same city. I had to do work in Towson but fly out the next day on an early flight so I stayed over one night at the Marriott Towson and one night near the airport. This hotel is a much more modern version! It actually made me feel that I was in a newly renovated hotel which was nice. The bathroom and bedroom are the new renovated modern look for Marriott as well.

The only disappointment was the restaurant food in the lobby restaurant. I checked in late so I decided to just eat at the hotel restaurant. I ordered Miso Salmon which was inedible so I had to send it back...then I ordered a crab cake sandwich... which given it was Baltimore, I thought would be a good choice...but it came out cold! I just ate it and went back to my room frustrated and surprised.

However, I would stay here again....just not dine here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rhkfreespirit

Dear rhkfreespirit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel with other TripAdvisor members. We are so happy you found your room accommodations to your liking and that you liked the overall look of our hotel. We do apologize for the issues you encountered in the restaurant and that your meal wasn't up to our high standards for taste and quality. We will be sure to share this information with the Chef and his staff to avoid disappointing another guest in the future. We do hope we can welcome you back one day.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

After visiting Chestertown for a week, I had an early flight out and decided to come in to the city and play tourist for a day and save a long trip to the airport. The photo makes the hotel look kind of dated and industrial. Once inside it is anything but.

The parking was easy in the large FREE lot. The lobby was beautiful. There was an attractive bar, computers to use in two places and one computer dedicated to checking in for flights and printing boarding passes. When you fly Southwest, you want to get your boarding pass ASAP!

Check in was easy and all of those working at and around the desk were personable and professional. The room was large and clean. I have to say that I didn't expect the level of cleanliness that was there. The bath products were upscale and enjoyable to use. The housekeeper always smiled and said "hello". The room was updated, The bed was so fluffy that I never wanted to leave. The large, flat screen TV worked well. The room included an occasional chair with an ottoman and a desk and chair. Very convenient was a power strip that allowed about every possible connection to the TV and a great place for charging devices.

If you don't wish to leave the property, there is a Champs without going outside. I think the bar has limited food, too, but I didn't eat there, so I am not sure. There is a pool and workout room in the hotel, but I didn't see either one. They sounded quite good!

There's an outlet/regular mall not far (15 minutes?) with all of the chain restaurants and even a casino.

I turned in my rental car the night before departure and ordered up the shuttle and within 15 minutes it whisked me back to the hotel The next morning, the shuttle arrived by 6:10 as I was promised and off we went to the airport.

This is a terrific hotel for a pretty standard price. I would stay there again and again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CarmelKinesic
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Carmelkinesic,

We are thrilled to hear you had a terrific overnight stay with us. Thank you for mentioning that you were so happy with all of your room accommodations, the convenient location and that our shuttle was very convenient and timely for you. We do look forward to welcoming you back again when you travel to the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband and I stayed overnight at the BWI Airport Marriott in June. Very nice hotel, clean, nice large rooms, quiet and a nice large bathroom with a glass enclosed shower (no tub).

The staff at this hotel were excellent. Upon our arrival, unfortunately, I caught my finger in the car door and needless to say, it was very painful and bleeding. I went to the front desk to ask for some ice (I hadn't checked in yet). The girl at reception immediately called security who came to my rescue with a spray medicine, bandaids and checked to see if I needed the hospital. Meantime the front desk girl went and brought me a bag of ice. Thankfully, I did not need the hospital but the staff were very efficient and caring - they were terrific.

We had dinner that night at their sports bar. The food was typical but very good and I felt that the prices were good as well.

For an airport hotel, my experience their was great. I will continue to stay at this hotel on my trips to Baltimore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank DorannBermuda
Willie W, General Manager at BWI Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear DorannBermuda,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It makes us happy to hear that you had a great overnight stay with us and that your accommodations were to your liking. We are thrilled to hear that our staff was quick to come to your rescue and help take care of your injured finger. We will be sure to pass-on how much you appreciated how caring and concerned everyone was. We do hope next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.