Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham BWI Airport Baltimore
US$125
US$122
US$130
US$128
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$141
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$233
US$202
  • Pool
US$134
US$124
Homewood
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$102
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$95
US$79
Red Roof
1,309 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I tried to do some research, but I really failed. The room smells terrible. the heat was on 85 when I walked in to a dark room. Small area for breakfast. But with free breakfast and shuttle/parking - I'd have spent nearly this much just to park.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Fir96
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I got upgraded to a studio suite, which is a bigger and comfortable room. Best price in the area, and for what you get (continental breakfast, shuttle service, premium cable channels, wireless internet, and not to mention great service) - you cant go wrong. The beds probably need upgrading.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Good Hotel, Site reviews were showing 2 stars and I was thinking twice to go there.

It is a nice hotel with clean room and great restrooms. Breakfast is good. I didn't interact with the staff in great detail, so no comments on it. So far, so good with the staff.

I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank itsprobablyme
Reviewed 27 March 2012

If you want a nice place to stay and you're on business or vacation with the kids, this Hotel is very accomodating! It has a nice and friendly staff that are very helpfull. The rooms are clean and have been recently re-carpeted. This location is close to the airport with shuttle service and is also close to many of Baltimore's finest resturants. The best thing about this Hotel is the price and value you get when you stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank pgough93
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I work in Maryland, but reside in Richmond, Virginia. Needless to say, I have to stay in Maryland during the week. There are several properties in the area, and for the first few weeks, I stayed at three different hotels. My hotel of choice is Microtel because the staff are very accomodating and professional, the hotel is clean, the beds are comfortable, and I feel safe. I highly recommend this property to anyone who visits this area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business