The beds were not the most comfortable, but that's what you get for $68.00 a night. However that's where the "you get what you pay for" stops. We called the hotel 11 times to have the shuttle come to the airport. No one ever answered the phone. We finally had to call the 1-800 reservations desk and they FINALLY got ahold of them. Their excuse.......I was busy! So much for customer service. Breakfast was much the same. The breakfast bar was a mess with unwanted food laying around on the counter and several of the food and juice items empty with no one to refill them. With that being said, the rooms were clean, but dated. If you are looking for a cheap place to catch a few hours of sleep close to the airport, this might be the place. However, if you are wanting anything more, it's not.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham BWI Airport Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bwi Airport/Baltimore Hotel Linthicum
- Microtel Inn And Suites Bwi Airport/Baltimore
- Microtel Bwi Airport Baltimore
- Microtel Hotel Linthicum
- Microtel Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Microtel