“Best customer Service”

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Alexandria, Virginia
“Best customer Service”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I am active duty Army and when I arrived there, the GSR, Teaurra, welcomed me and was more than helpful. She made me feel at home and answered all my questions accurately. I will absolutely go back there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It makes my day to hear such kind comments in regards to Teaurra's service! She will be excited to read them as well. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

410-850-7600

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
Reviewed 5 June 2014

stay in this hotel for one night, in general the hotel was very good
room was big, clean and comfort with USA traditional style.
Good location but with few Facilities
the staff was professional and Helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team! We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed Memorial weekend with my BFF. We got a really great rate for this hotel on Hotwire. The location is perfect if you have business out near the airport. It's even great if you need to go in town everyday. The shuttle at the hotel will take you to the light rail system. There are several restaurants within walking distance and it's not too far (if you catch a cab) from Arundel Mills Mall (loads of shops and a casino). The room was clean and nicely decorated. Awesome TV in the room. The staff was always pleasant and ready and willing to help. I'd definitely stay here again. The hotel is an older one. So there are signs of wear and tear on the outside, but the room is really nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm excited to hear how happy you were with your stay. We are fortunate to be located in a prime area close to D.C., Baltimore, Arundel Mills and Annapolis. I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed our new HD cable upgrade. Thank you for choosing Red Roof. We look forward to serving you in the future!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room was nice and clean, but the best thing about this hotel was the staff, especially Victa and Tiera.
Very friendly and extremely helpful. Had some issues with my boarding pass, and had he not been for their help, I would have been in big trouble.
Excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very proud of the excellent staff you came in contact with during your stay! I will make sure to thank Victor and Teaurra for their excellent service. It is our pleasure to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a couple weeks in May 2014. The rooms were much nicer than what I thought the typical Red Roof Inn provided. One unique thing about my room is that it did not have carpet but instead it had laminate flooring. Nice clean room, no complaints. Front desk is usually very busy because of the amount of traffic in and out of this hotel since it is close to BWI. The biggest downsides to this Hotel is the terrible wifi connection and the lack of decent parking, especially if you come in any later than 9 p.m. Many nights, there wasn't any parking spaces left at all and I was forced to park along the curb a long ways from my room. Not fun when it is raining. The internet connection was almost useless and these were the two factors that forced me to find another place to stay. Also, this hotel need a couple more ice machines located in more convenient locations.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear how impressed you were with our rooms and our staff. I will make sure to share your comments with my entire team!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the speed of the Wi-Fi and lack of parking. I'm excited to announce we will be upgrading our Wi-Fi next month. We believe we have corrected the parking issues that occurred during your stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you as our guest.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI! We look forward to seeing you upon your next visit to the BWI airport.

Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 May 2014

For an overnight stay was very impressed! Rooms clean and very stylish!
Great service at the front desk. Very good service and we had booked two rooms
which they had for us side by side. Awesome! Would stay again. Very Happy with our night
there.

Room Tip: Went through 1-800 number and asked what was the best rate! They were really helpful online and I f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear how impressed you were with the customer service and cleanliness of our rooms. We are honored to be your GEM at BWI! We look forward to having you as our guest during you next visit to BWI. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

houston
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Although the room was clean, the bathroom was tiny and the sink was in the room itself. Be aware-this is a motel-where the door to your room opens directly into a walkway accessible from outside. When we arrived there were people hanging out on the walkways smoking. At check in office told us there was an additional $1.50 fee for the in room safe that we could get refunded at check out if we didn't use it (not sure how they know but that's besides the point.) If you can afford the extra $30 bucks go for the courtyard by marriott.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very disappointed to hear how we were unable to impress you during your stay. It is our goal to leave a positive memorable impression upon all of our guests. I would love the opportunity to "Wow" you during a future stay. Please feel free to call me at 410-850-7600 so that I may offer my personal apologies and find a way to provide you with the stay you deserve.