Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I opted to stay here the night before seeing some people off at BWI rather than drive up Virginia in the pre-dawn hours. I got in late but the staff were welcoming and I got settled in my room without any issues. The lady who checked me out in the morning was especially pleasant. All in all, it was a great choice for a quick one-night stay. The parking lot was close to full but I was able to find a space. The room was very clean and modern and the price was reasonable. There are no amenities such as a pool, fitness center, or breakfast, but I imagine most of the guests simply stay before heading to the airport. There is a free shuttle and I'll certainly consider the park-and-fly option next time I fly out of BWI.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CosmoVA
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! You not only made a good choice but you made the right choice! We are excited to hear how impressed you were with your stay. We look forward to your next visit and to hear how impressed you will be with our park and fly package. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my first trip to this area. I was wondering what kind of place and people I would encounter. But to my surprise it was like being at home. My room was clean and just perfect for me. I was picked up by shuttle bus by Charles who was just a delight to inform of all places to see and to consume wonderful crabs cakes and blue crabs. Then to check in to meet the desk clerk Tearra, she had the most incredible smile and laugh that said you are welcome here. I just so pleased with my stay and the quality of services that was provided. I was even shuttled to nearby restaurant. I am from Florida and will be back to this hotel. Your staff is a "boon" to your establishment. My home away from home, June 29th to July 6th,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bigbug1021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Charles and Teaurra were very happy to read your kind comments. Charles, Teaurra and the entire team pride themselves on providing experiences as memorable as yours. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Enjoyed staying at this Motel. It is a good choice if you are on a budget. It is conveniently located to BWI Airport and isn't too far from downtown Baltimore. The only negative I would offer is that the walls seem to be thin. Person in next room was on a telephone call and we could hear every word. I would stay here again if I was doing business or attending a conference/convention (as I was) but not as a destination for a relaxing family vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you were able to take advantage of our competitive rates and convenient location. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with a relaxing hassle free stay. Please accept my apologies for the noise you experienced in your room. Thank you for deciding to give us another opportunity to provide you with "Wow" service! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Had to find a place to stay in the middle of the night after our flight was redirected to BWI. Mari was there to welcome us with great customer service and get us a room right away. Our experience was pleasant and efficient, and the room was clean and a good price! Also used the free shuttle service in the morning to get back to the airport quickly.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Mari will be extremely happy to read your kind comments! We are very thankful for the service Mari provides each of our guests. We look forward to providing you with great service each and every time you return! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Quick trip to Annapolis. Needed a cheap place and this wasn't bad at all. Room was clean grounds were good.

Some of the clientele were a bit shady but no issues.

Parking might be an issue at sometimes lot was large but there seemed to be lots of cars.

Only issue I had, and I didn't notice it until kinda late in the evening was I did not have a remote control for my TV. I did look all around but could not find it. Oh well.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank kcmh

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves on providing an economical room without sacrificing cleanliness, quality or service. Please accept my apologies for your missing remote. I can assure you this was an oversight that will be corrected. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to having you as our guest during your next trip to the east coast!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

To be honest, I booked this hotel because it was convenient and the price was good. When we checked in and went to the room, I was shocked. The room was modern, very clean and had nice outlets in the bedside table. It was much nicer than I had anticipated. Check in was easy, and the proximity to the airport can't be beat. The shuttle was ready and waiting for our early morning departure, and the pick up after our trip was very easy. I travel internationally extensively, and was so impressed that I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tlscjs

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy to hear how impressed you were during your stay! The bedside outlets have been very well received and help our guests to stay plugged in during their travels. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We chose this place due its' Park n Fly service which starts at 5 AM and extends hours and days just to accommodate you. We had small problem with first room and were upgraded by Ariana and the manager ( other girl at desk was smiling too) We were very pleased with the Red Roof Inn Plus for many reasons ( bed and pillows and cleanliness too) And would definitely choose it again !

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grandmaK63
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm excited to hear how well Ariana took care of you during your stay! Thank you for taking advantage of our Park and Fly package. I'm confident we offer the most competitive package in the area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!