Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We needed a place to stay near BWI (< 2 miles) airport to drop off some folks for an early morning flight. We landed these rooms on price line for around $50 each. They front desk added another $20/night per room for our request for twin beds. This was later rescinded because one room did not have curtains (?).

There was no airport transfer service. Bummer.

It was a an active hotel with lots of weekend partiers.

This place can serve you well if you need a kitchen in the room or just happen to need a bed and a shower for a flight at nearby BWI. Careful of add on fees beforehand.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with shuttle service for the airport however, I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We are SO happy to have stayed here. We had to temporarily live near Johns Hopkins until my son was born. This ESA was in a perfect location (9 miles from JH) and we had access to everything we needed. It was a quick ride to Glen Burnie and any restaurant and store wanted. The area was safe and we never worried. Super easy close access to the interstates. The greatest benefit though, was the staff! They made us feel at home and were like family. They even came to see the baby once we were discharged from the hospital! They asked if we needed anything and made it easy to get new towels or other supplies anytime we needed them. Rooms were clean and comfortable and when my parents came to stay for a couple days, they were so impressed with their own room that they plan to check out other ESA's on their way back home to Oklahoma. Even though we are thrilled to be headed home, we both expressed how we will miss everyone here that we got to know in the month and half we stayed. Thank you so much for a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Thao B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thao - Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you visited our hotel. As well, I am glad that our location was convenient for you, close to Glen Burnie and other stores.

Thank you again for your kind words. It would be our pleasure for you to see us in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Staying at this place has been a plesant experince. The Staff is ready to help and always with a simle .. .. The room was clean and look as if it was new. The parking lot lighting was very good, no dark spots Over all I would choose this place again. The room, the parking and the
Staff; made my stay a very good one.

Room Tip: Room on the corners are best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Once again workin out of town and found this place to be rather accommodating. First impression was very friendly front desk person as was all the others i encountered. They were more than willing to help me fax papers more than once and i had them make copys for me probably at least 60 throughout my stay, this all at no charge and more than helpful. My room was clean yet slightly outdated and couldnt keep a constant temp it was hot or cold no in between. I was there for 12 days and thought it was weird my room was not cleaned or sheets changed or even fresh towels put out my whole stay which i was told would be done fridays but they must have forgot? The other complaint was what they called breakfast which was fruit and granola bars pretty weak but there was always fresh hot coffee. Overall nice clean place with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ontheroadagain216
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please except our apologies about not receiving housekeeping service during your stay; however I am please to hear that that the front desk was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I have been to a few ESA hotels now that I started traveling and again I am not disappointed. The staff was MORE than accommodating! The weekend team was outstanding for assistance, availability and courteousness and in the wee morning hours as I would drudge in the door from my 5th NIGHT in a row- the coffee was hot, fresh and muffins were a plenty! The girls have it down! They are exceptional at making changes in the cleaning assignments at the last minute- offering location information- helping in any way possible. They smile, rush to assist and do whatever it takes to make it a quiet night (or day like me I am a night shifter!)
The location was safe enough to go for a walk in the evening, not a lot of shopping or entertainment- but lighted sidewalks and a few restaurants to appease the appetite..

Highest regards to Sonya, Tosha and Yolanda-(I think was her name) you girls make it happen!

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the post office! The trucks come in and out all hours..face the parking lot- its...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Suzanne F
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was accommodating. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

My name is kyle stewart and I work with I.C.E. intracoastal environmental llc. My coworkers and I stay at the extended stay hotels very often if not every time we go out of town on business. On behalf of all of us at I.C.E we wanted to thank the staff and managers for being so kind, helping us the best that they can, and making sure when we need something we get it. I also asked for the names of some of the empoyees working for extended stay and we give our thanks to Yolanda, Tasha, Sonia, Yachica, and especially sabrina, they did their job very well and were very polite.

Room Tip: I stayed in an extended stay that had three floors and payed for a smoking room. It was very nice t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kyle S
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the BWI Staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

The staff here are so amazing here, there just like my family each time I come vist my hotel, I choose these guys, for the price u pay you bet it, love these guys soo much , each time I come they allways give me the room I ask for, there's never an addituide from anyone

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Verdean84
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#27 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#21 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bal...
#18 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Lint...
#22 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-2243
Region: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: £54 - £69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
Shuttle Service, 7 Days a Week: 6am - 10am, 5pm - 10pm ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum