“Obviously for business travel”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had stayed at this hotel once before for a couple of nights.It was much cheaper then. This time I stayed for 5 nights to take care of family business. This time the room where I stayed had a broken shower faucet and only one burner on the stove worked. (They did switch rooms for me.) The dishes, pots and pans supplied were a joke. 2 sets of silverware, a spatula, a large frying pan and a sauce pan, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 coffee cups, 2 large plastic glasses. Nothing to clean the pans with; just a dish cloth. Not a home away from home experience. The cable was basic and pretty much for businessMEN. Several ESPN, USA, CNN, Fox News and local channels. Maybe basic plus is what they supplied. Inadequate! Grab and Go from 6:30-9:30. (Again, for business people) Even McDonalds offers breakfast for longer hours. It didn't matter though. The choices were weak. They offer no maid service unless you're there for a week or more (unless you want to pay extra). They didn't even empty my trash cans. Really? Next time I will stay elsewhere and get more service for the same price.

Room Tip: No restaurant on premises. Don't expect to cook family meals here unless they are microwaveable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that the room we reserved for you had a maintenance issue and cooking utensils not in place in your room. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback, we will ensure that each room is inspected for maintenance and all issues so your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bba@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I stay at this hotel routinely and have always had excellent customer service, nice rooms (fully equioped kitchens), and a comfortable yet affordable stay. I have stayed at many hotels in the area and have settled here for my upocoming Hotel needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room and excellent customer service. We are so pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Wife and I stayed here for 4.5 months during a relo. The staff were invested in our experience and the facilities were clean and comfortable. We will actually miss seeing their faces.
This hotel is at the end of the street with no highway noise however still quick access. You're only about 5-10 minutes from the airport. I don't have the number any longer but the hotel should be able to set you up with a taxi...the owner and one of the driver's is Bob. He's a friendly quick chat. $12 rate for hotel guests.

Room Tip: not all rooms have digital thermostats. You will never get the room right unless the weather stays...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how the hotel facilities are clean and comfortable. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We needed a place to stay near BWI (< 2 miles) airport to drop off some folks for an early morning flight. We landed these rooms on price line for around $50 each. They front desk added another $20/night per room for our request for twin beds. This was later rescinded because one room did not have curtains (?).

There was no airport transfer service. Bummer.

It was a an active hotel with lots of weekend partiers.

This place can serve you well if you need a kitchen in the room or just happen to need a bed and a shower for a flight at nearby BWI. Careful of add on fees beforehand.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It was disheartening to read that we were unable to provide you with shuttle service for the airport however, I am sorry you were not able to enjoy our well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

We are SO happy to have stayed here. We had to temporarily live near Johns Hopkins until my son was born. This ESA was in a perfect location (9 miles from JH) and we had access to everything we needed. It was a quick ride to Glen Burnie and any restaurant and store wanted. The area was safe and we never worried. Super easy close access to the interstates. The greatest benefit though, was the staff! They made us feel at home and were like family. They even came to see the baby once we were discharged from the hospital! They asked if we needed anything and made it easy to get new towels or other supplies anytime we needed them. Rooms were clean and comfortable and when my parents came to stay for a couple days, they were so impressed with their own room that they plan to check out other ESA's on their way back home to Oklahoma. Even though we are thrilled to be headed home, we both expressed how we will miss everyone here that we got to know in the month and half we stayed. Thank you so much for a great experience!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Thao B
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thao - Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you while you visited our hotel. As well, I am glad that our location was convenient for you, close to Glen Burnie and other stores.

Thank you again for your kind words. It would be our pleasure for you to see us in the near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Staying at this place has been a plesant experince. The Staff is ready to help and always with a simle .. .. The room was clean and look as if it was new. The parking lot lighting was very good, no dark spots Over all I would choose this place again. The room, the parking and the
Staff; made my stay a very good one.

Room Tip: Room on the corners are best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Once again workin out of town and found this place to be rather accommodating. First impression was very friendly front desk person as was all the others i encountered. They were more than willing to help me fax papers more than once and i had them make copys for me probably at least 60 throughout my stay, this all at no charge and more than helpful. My room was clean yet slightly outdated and couldnt keep a constant temp it was hot or cold no in between. I was there for 12 days and thought it was weird my room was not cleaned or sheets changed or even fresh towels put out my whole stay which i was told would be done fridays but they must have forgot? The other complaint was what they called breakfast which was fruit and granola bars pretty weak but there was always fresh hot coffee. Overall nice clean place with friendly & helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Ontheroadagain216
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please except our apologies about not receiving housekeeping service during your stay; however I am please to hear that that the front desk was friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#27 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#21 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bal...
#18 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Lint...
#22 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-2243
Region: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: £54 - £69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
Shuttle Service, 7 Days a Week: 6am - 10am, 5pm - 10pm ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum