Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The people here was very helpful and caring.When you ask a staff person a question they had a answer for you. They had direction to give. Very friendly The rooms are clean . The stay here was excellent. There is no restaurant in hotel but their is some in area

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was very helpful with giving directions and that you enjoyed your clean room. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently started a new job in Hanover, MD, and had live out of a hotel before I got settled in. My stay at this location was great. The hotel is clean and quiet, the rooms are spacious, but more importantly, the staff is very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Raffi - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. I am so glad that our location was ideal and that our staff helped to make your time with us that much better. We hope you are enjoying your new job!

Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Jumped over to Linthicum Heights for a business opportunity and was put up in this location. I'm going to be honest. Great place to stay. Staff was nice and house keeping was nice as well. Only had one issue, an apartment complex went up in flames and the people were put up in this location. We had a women get her grocery bags stollen from her as she went to get her key redone. Real shame. But besides that, very clean and ease of access. When back in that area, I will be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Jim - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that all of our staff was helpful. We investigated the grocery bags situation and actually found out that the guest had actually gone to a different floor by mistake and left her bags at the corresponding room door. I am happy to report her bags were located in the hallway of the upper floor and returned to her.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Love this place. Clean rooms with nice kitchen and always accomadating. Tosha at the desk is very outgoing and always a big help. From directions to recomendations, it is always done with a smile. Located in a central area of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Todd - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were extremely pleased with your clean room and the fully equipped kitchen. I was also very happy to read that Tosha helped you with directions and was so friendly as well as accommodating.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have had nothing but great customer service at this property. A special mention of thanks to Tosha and Sonya who are always help and have a smile to great you with. Helpfull people and a friendly atmosphere. Will continue to stay here on all future trips . Great value and Great People

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that Tosha and Sonya were always helpful during your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort of our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I will continue to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This facility under the Management of Shane, provides excellent customer service. But even more importantly, this Hotel embraces their Community and aids cancer families when in need. I work for the American Cancer Society and have had to call this hotel for our cancer patients and their loved ones. The hotel has helped many of our families during their difficult cancer journey. Kudos to a company and not only offers good service but cares about their community.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Shane's leadership at the hotel and the hotel's willingness to do what we can to help the community.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Tosha Briscoe is the most professional and accommodating Person that I have met in the past 3 years that I have been doing this work. All of the staff our great. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Tosha's customer service and that the other staff members were friendly and helpful as well. We will be sure to pass these compliments on to our staff members.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWl Airport - International Dr.
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#27 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#21 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washi...
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Baltimore - BWI Airport North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bal...
#18 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Lint...
#22 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.

Address: 1500 Aero Dr, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090-2243
Region: United States > Maryland > Linthicum Heights
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Price Range: £54 - £69 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. 2.5*
Shuttle Service, 7 Days a Week: 6am - 10am, 5pm - 10pm ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Linthicum