“Convenient if going to the airport”

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr.
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed there because I was landing at BWI airport at 2am so it was inconvenient to go into DC at this time. Hotel is about a 10 mins taxi drive (12-15$) from BWI Airport.

Room was ok, bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, etc. The only thing that avoided me a little bit was that there was a smell in the room, it was not SUPER strong, but def. strong enough to notice it, I couldn't tell if it was an old cigarette smell or just a dusty/moldy smell... either way, it was a bit annoying, but not to the point that it prevented me from sleeping or something like that... But def. annoying and not the kind of smell you want in your room.

Service was fine, nothing exceptional but nothing bad either... the only weird thing is, when I arrived at the hotel at around 2h15 am, the staffperson asked for my ID to do the checkin (nothing weird here), and I gave my passport, because I have recently lost my driver license and didn't have time to go get a new one... the person was really weirded out by the fact that I gave my (Canadian) passport as a form of ID. She asked my 2-3 times "But why this??? You don't have any ID?". So weird. 1. A passport IS one of the most proper form of IDs you can find! 2. If you decide to work in a hotel located 10 mins from an airport, you should probably expect that the people who will come in your hotel will be passport-holders who might give their passport as a form of ID! -___- Anyways, nothing terribly bad, but it was just weird.

I booked this stay through Hotwire and saved a little bit, I would recommend checking hotwire.com to see if they have deals!

The value of my hotel room was ok for the price I paid (65$ for a 1-bed room), I wouldn't pay for it though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our convenient location and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Still, I sincerely apologize for the odors in your room and the level of professionalism displayed by some members of our staff. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our cleaning procedures and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I stay here EVERYTIME I come to BWI.
The staff members are amazing!
Their always sooo accommodating. (Smiling & conversating with all guest) The rooms are always clean, and the rates are always reasonable...

I deffinatly recommend this hotel for short and long term stays.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Lalamehri
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were impressed with Extended Stay. We arrived after midnight and were greeted cordially. Not overly friendly, but it was late. The room was clean and spacious. There was plenty of room for us without being in each other's way. The grab and go breakfast was good enough to get us started for the day. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom and kitchen were very clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cece714
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a glowing review of your stay with us. The staff and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites and free grab-and-go breakfast at a great value. We’re also pleased you enjoyed our friendly staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Super friendly service! It was very accommodating and convenient b/c I am im transition to the Maryland area. I wish they had a fitness center though ... lol.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that may need an extended stay in the area. Location is right off of 295 and there are eateries near by if dont want to cook in your room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our property. I’m glad to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and accommodating. As well, I’m happy that you enjoyed our convenient location. Still, I apologize for our lack of a fitness center. Your suggestion will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I must say I stayed at extended stay for two months and the staff made me feel like family the service was outstanding, the rooms were great. it's a very nice environment I recommend all to stay there at least once

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Our family stayed for 19 nights. If it were not for the friendly staff and accommodations I do not think we would have made it! Dispite our family size we were all very comfortable. Because we are new to the area and stayed so long I wish there was a pool or play ground near by, but most other travelers are without children. All and all it was a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dee - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with the service our staff provided and our hotel overall. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I travel to a lot of states and stay in a lot of hotels-extended stays Hilton's Marriott etc this is my favorite! The hotel is ALWAYS clean & smells good. But the best thing about the hotel is it's staff! Their amazing! Their always very attentive to their guest from check in to check out! I've stayed at this hotel many of times & have never had a problem. It is also located on the secluded side of aero so it's quiet- this is the only hotel I will stay in in BWI- so to all the staff thanks for doing a great job & making my stay all that much pleasurable.

• Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - BWI Airport - Aero Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

The staff and I read your feedback and would like to thank you for writing such a positive review. I am glad to hear that our staff and the cleanliness of your room met your travel needs. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet this goal. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.