“Nice stay.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Virginia
“Nice stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2009

Large clean room. Normal Comfort Suites deluxe comp. brkfst. Comfy beds. Front desk staff helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
SpecialK55
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2009

I arranged for and stayed at this hotel as part of a training group. The staff and management were accommodating and responsive at each step before and during our stay. Our check-in packages were ready when we arrived, making that one of the smoothest check-in experiences I've ever had. The room was very quiet, despite the fact that this is an airport hotel. I just didn't hear anything.

Wireless access was dependable. The shower head was a little low - probably good for someone up to 6' tall.

The hotel allows pets. We saw only dogs, but everything was clean and there were no odd smells. The dogs were always on leash and actuallly added a bit of fun to our meeting.

Only drawback - there is no dining in the hotel, although it provides free shuttle service to restaurants in this airport hotel area. There is a pretty good casual dining spot right next door to the hotel, but at the time of my stay it didn't have a liquor license.

Overall - I would definitely stay here again and I would most definitely rely on this property to host my next meeting.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2009

I would highly, highly recommend this hotel. The managers were extremely accommodating, holding our luggage, giving us a late checkout and an early checkin. The FREE breakfast was more than plentiful and the staff made sure there was always food and it was clean. The shuttle drivers, Scott, Al and Frank could not have been more accommodating and helpful. They took us anywhere we wanted to go, airport, light rail station, and to a fantastic restaurant, G&M (crabcakes a MUST)! My husband, myself, and two friends stayed here for the extended weekend from Boston to see the sox/orioles series @ Camden Yards (a must)!!!! If you need a place to stay, that is very affordable, and all the rooms are suites, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A++++++++++++++

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2009

I don't usually write reviews unless I am very pleased or very disappointed, and in this case I was very pleased with every aspect of our stay. The manager, Mr. General Johnson was very accommodating, checking to see if our room was ready early, seeing we arrived an hour and a half before checkin time. He made us feel like family as did all his employee's. The shuttle drivers, Scott, Frank and Al were always happy to bring you to your destintion and were very informative about the area, places to go and restaurants that were great! G&M Restaurant has the best crab cakes I've ever had! The continental breakfast staff was great, both Saturday and Sunday, keeping it well stocked after the Red Sox fans had their fill. I can't say enough good things about our stay, so thank you for a good experience! Oh, the prices was right too!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2009

Title says it all. Only in Baltimore one night. This Comfort Suites was sold out, but held my reservation for a late check-in (as requested). The staff was excellent. The hotel and grounds looked great. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Free breakfast hit the spot the next morning. Will definitely stay here again if/when I return to the Baltimore area for work.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2009

On our family trip to Washington DC last week, we had a late flight into Baltimore and just needed a place to stay for one night before heading into DC the following day. As it turns out, we ended up wishing we could have transported this hotel to DC so we could have stayed in it for our entire trip. It was very clean, quiet, and convenient to the airport. Great in-room WiFi too. But the thing that really impressed us was their customer service. I called them from the airport to ask them to send a shuttle over to pick us up. The shuttle arrived in about five minutes and we were on way. Much to my surprise, when we got to the hotel, all of our paperwork was already printed out and waiting for us on the counter. The Guest Service Manager, who had taken my call, had made a note of my name when I briefly mentioned it, and had proactively prepared everything for our arrival. We were checked in less than two minutes after walking in the front door. Very impressive for a hotel at this price point.

The free continental breakfast the next morning was typical. Lots of choices: fresh fruit, eggs and bacon, waffles, muffins, bagels, toast, and cereal. Can't comment on the quality of the coffee because I don't drink it.

After we checked out, we needed a way to store our bags because we were heading over to see the Orioles game at 1:00 that afternoon. The hotel staff stored our bags in a secure room at no extra charge. Even after we had already checked out, we were told that we could continue to use the free shuttle, which was very helpful because we needed a ride to the light rail station to catch a train to the game. They dropped us off at the rail station, picked us up there after we got back from the game, took us to pick up our bags at the hotel (where we were again welcomed back by the same Guest Service Manager), and then shuttled us back to the commuter train station so we could catch our train to DC. Again, they provided all of this service for us without charge, even after we had checked out after staying there only one night.

We travel quite a bit and stay in a lot of hotels, and this is the first time I've ever taken the time to write a review on one. I work at a major airline, and I'll definitely be spreading the word to my coworkers about this place.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
Cumberland, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2009

Everything about our stay was wonderful. The front desk staff people were so helpful....giving directions, helping us secure an extra night's accommodations, and answering tons of questions. The breakfast provided was very nice, and the shuttle service to the airport was great. We'll stay again!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family