“WONDERFUL”

Holiday Inn BWI Airport
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 22 May 2010

This was the first time we flew out of BWI to Florida. Our stay here was WONDERFUL. Very pleasant staff, clean and spacious rooms, and great employees including the shuttle drivers. We visit my brother once a year and will definitly stay here again. Also, the rates were very reasonable and we parke our car there from Monday until Friday. We stay the night before we fly out so we are there and rested and ready to fly out the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob R

Reviewed 13 December 2009

We stayed in this hotel after driving up from South Carolina, waiting for a flight to leave the next day. Clean rooms, nice staff..it was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank sunkissed1109
Reviewed 9 December 2009

The location is outstanding, and the quality of room and facilities for the price would be hard to beat. When what you want is a place convenient to the airport where you can rest and work, this property should be on your list. Free wireless and breakfast are nice pluses.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank JRDelirious
Reviewed 5 December 2009

I think this is the best value in a hotel I ever experienced. Everything was perfect. I was concerned about airport noise but that was a problem. This hotel must have better insulation than most.

Staff was very attentive and professional. Expediated check out & no charge added to bill for the safe.

Wonderful breakfast, including strawberry topping for the waffles.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue in reho K
Reviewed 11 November 2009

My family and I stayed here on Saturday, November 7, 2009 to attend a college football game. Check in was a breeze. We were travelling from another state and arrived about 2 hours before check in, but I explained to the front desk clerk that my family and I were tired and weary travellers (which was true) so she let us check in. The room was nice, clean and spacious, and the linens were fresh and clean. Everything was in order. The high speed Internet was free and worked well. The hotel is very conveniently located to the airport, the Amtrak station, as well as the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles stadiums. I would definitely stay again. Only a note of caution: The parking lot can be kind of spooky at night or in the pre dawn morning as it is offset from the front door of the hotel. There were signs in the hotel lobby warning of "smash and grab" vandalism, so be aware of leaving your valuables in your vehicle. We had a very early checkout, so I cannot comment on the breakfast. All in all, I would definitely and probably will stay in the future.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank produce592
Reviewed 10 November 2009

Staff are very friendly, rooms are extremely spacious and great value for money.

I had a comfortable stay and would recommend this hotel to other travelers. Very close to the airport also, so very handy.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate_L0ND0N
Reviewed 29 October 2009

Arrived very late and left early the next morning. Address is a little confusing. The parking lot entrance and lobby is NOT on Elkridge Landing but on W Nursery Rd. The physical proiperty is at the intersection of those 2 streets, but the entrance is off W Nursery. Anyway, everything about the hotel was smooth and the room was fine except for no heat. Unit worked, just didn't give off any heat, but it wasn't a cold night so the bed covers kept me warm. If I didn't get in so late after a cross-country flight, I would have asked for a room change or have the unit fixed, but I just pulled up the covers and crashed. I'd stay here again, hopefully in a room with a heater that worked. The front desk staff was very pleasant and polite.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple