“Very pleasant stay”

Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
DORCHESTER
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hotel is in a very convenient location and easy to get to from the airport. The room was in great condition & very clean. Great encounters with the front desk staff, they were all very warm and welcoming. Will definitely stay at the Hyatt Place BWI when I'm in the area again.

• Stayed February 2014
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed the room and service and hope you will be returning soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Hagerstown, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The gentleman upon check-in was very pleasant while the old white lady was very ride and dis-respectful. I have managed a hotel now for over a year and worked as front desk for over 4 yrs and never have we been allowed to speak to people the way she did. The life guard on duty I must say was the best part of the hotel and was very nice. The sheets were nasty in the pull out sofa from not being changed but they did bring us clean ones when we called the desk. Sadly we will more than likely never stay at this hotel for that price again because of the service we received.

• Stayed February 2014
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
I am very sorry to hear of the poor experience you had and certainly not what I would have expected. I will be sure it is addressed with the person you described. I hope you will give us another opportunity if you are in the area
Wantagh, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family stayed at this hotel back in June 2013 to watch a Yankees/Orioles game at Camden Yards. The front desk agent was very friendly and got us into our room quickly. The hallways of the hotel looked very clean. Entering the room we noticed some scuff marks around the door and the security latch was very loose. The room was very big, the room offered a huge work space and sink area along with a wide sofa sleeper that can be converted into another bed. The bed appeared to have a small stain on the side, it looked almost like a juice stain of some sort. Other than that the hotel room seemed pretty clean.

The shuttle service this hotel offers was very reliable dropping us off to the light rail station; however getting back to the hotel after the game was a hassle. We called the hotel twice in about thirty minutes waiting for our shuttle, we saw other hotel shuttles around but not our. We could understand that the shuttle is really meant for picking/dropping customers from the airport, but it took quite a while to get us back to the hotel. We would stay here again the hotel was relatively clean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and am sorry that there were delays with the shuttle. It can be a challenge to keep up the schedule during events at the stadium. I hope you will stay with us on your next visit.
Hampton, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was 15 minutes from downtown. I feel like they put up the name Hyatt and left it at that. There was no luxury. . No special additions..Nothing at all that makes this hotel seem like anything more than a Super 8 with a dressed up name. The layout of the room was obsurd, as soon as you walk in the door the bed is literally RIGHT THERE! The bed sits so low to the ground that I had to look for myself to make sure there was a box spring under the mattress & it wasnt just on the floor. The young african american man at the front desk did not speak, ask if I was checking in or anything the night we arrived. I initiated the conversation and his only words to me were "your name" and then handed mw the room key. The room has no microwave in it.. I mean I definitely expected so much more on the strength of the brand. My husband and I are headed home now and he just commented to me that "Well, that's one hotel we can cross off our list" and he is so right. There are at least 5-10 other hotels in this BWI area... PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$ HERE..

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for writing your review and I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay. From your description of the room, it sounds like it was an accessible room and not our standard room type. I am surprised that you were not greeted more warmly, I know which host you are speaking of and he is typically very friendly and outgoing. I will share your comments with him so he is aware of your experience. As a brand, we do not provide microwaves in the room, but do provide one for guest use in the Gallery. Again, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and hope you might choose to stay in the future.
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

The hotel was a great place to stay on our family trip out east. The rooms have a great sitting area with a large sectional. We were able to have our two year old sleep on the sectional, baby in our pack-n-play and that left a bed each for my wife and I. The size of the room made it easy to spread all of our many child accessories. The hotel is located close enough to both DC and Baltimore to make day trips easy. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Our only complaint was that the pool is only open in the afternoons.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and that the room and service met your needs. The pool hours can be a challenge to manage. Unfortunately, we are required in this county to have a lifeguard present and many times our business does not support keeping longer hours. I understand this inconvenience and hopefully one day the law will be reconsidered.
The Villages, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Very helpful staff. The shuttle service went to a different space to accommodate my needs. Front desk staff also treated me very well and covered all the bases of what was available. A plus they allow dogs. Would stay here again!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you enjoyed the service and we were able to meet all your needs. I hope you will be staying with us during your next trip to the area.
Draper, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

First time to stay at a Hyatt Place, have stayed at the Regency. I was impressed the bed is super comfortable and the TV in the room is a plus. Location is super convenient close to a lot of major areas like dc, Baltimore and BWI airport. Their 24hour dining menu is great and freshly made anytime of day. Staff is awesome and accommodating and willing to help despite what time it is. Would recommend this place to anyone super worth it for your buck.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for your review, I am glad you enjoyed our stay. It was a pleasure having you here and hope you will return soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport
#2 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport
#6 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Baltimore - BWI Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Balti...
#13 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,301 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport
Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport
#11 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,155 reviews
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North

Been to Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport? Share your experiences!