Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
US$125
US$122
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$233
US$202
  • Pool
US$130
US$96
US$85
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$113
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$141
US$160
Homewood
US$102
US$102
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$97
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areamovie theatersofa bedfree breakfastbob evansindoor poolbwi airportinner harborbusiness tripnext morningoatmeallight railroom was largethe shuttle driverwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We needed a quick, close to airport hotel and this place fit the bill. The hotel has a free airport shuttle. We arrived at 11:30pm, so we called to see if the shuttle was still running. The gentleman on the phone was very pleasant and said he'd be there in 15 minutes (and he was). I'm glad we called too because it was crazy with traffic and people at the hotel transfer bus loading zone and if our driver wasn't looking for us, he totally could have missed us (and us him!).
The lady at the front desk was super friendly and cheerful. We asked about cab service for the morning and she right away called and made a reservation for us. She said if we hadn't made a reservation, it could take 25-30 minutes to wait for one. Sure enough, the cab was waiting for us the next morning. We also found out having a local order a cab got us a better rate than us getting one on our own (we learned this the hard way on our return trip to the airport a few days later).
The room was very comfortable and bigger than expected. The layout of the room was very smart.
We were pleasantly surprised with the very large breakfast selection (hot and cold items) and the food was very decent.
We stayed at a different hotel on our return trip and wished we had booked this one instead.

Room Tip: If you need a cab the next day, have the front desk call for one the night before.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for your kind and very helpful review. I am sure your fellow Trip Advisor readers will appreciate your tips, all accurate and useful. Thank you again and I hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hotel is in a very convenient location and easy to get to from the airport. The room was in great condition & very clean. Great encounters with the front desk staff, they were all very warm and welcoming. Will definitely stay at the Hyatt Place BWI when I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed the room and service and hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The gentleman upon check-in was very pleasant while the old white lady was very ride and dis-respectful. I have managed a hotel now for over a year and worked as front desk for over 4 yrs and never have we been allowed to speak to people the way she did. The life guard on duty I must say was the best part of the hotel and was very nice. The sheets were nasty in the pull out sofa from not being changed but they did bring us clean ones when we called the desk. Sadly we will more than likely never stay at this hotel for that price again because of the service we received.

• Stayed: February 2014
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I am very sorry to hear of the poor experience you had and certainly not what I would have expected. I will be sure it is addressed with the person you described. I hope you will give us another opportunity if you are in the area

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family stayed at this hotel back in June 2013 to watch a Yankees/Orioles game at Camden Yards. The front desk agent was very friendly and got us into our room quickly. The hallways of the hotel looked very clean. Entering the room we noticed some scuff marks around the door and the security latch was very loose. The room was very big, the room offered a huge work space and sink area along with a wide sofa sleeper that can be converted into another bed. The bed appeared to have a small stain on the side, it looked almost like a juice stain of some sort. Other than that the hotel room seemed pretty clean.

The shuttle service this hotel offers was very reliable dropping us off to the light rail station; however getting back to the hotel after the game was a hassle. We called the hotel twice in about thirty minutes waiting for our shuttle, we saw other hotel shuttles around but not our. We could understand that the shuttle is really meant for picking/dropping customers from the airport, but it took quite a while to get us back to the hotel. We would stay here again the hotel was relatively clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay and am sorry that there were delays with the shuttle. It can be a challenge to keep up the schedule during events at the stadium. I hope you will stay with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was 15 minutes from downtown. I feel like they put up the name Hyatt and left it at that. There was no luxury. . No special additions..Nothing at all that makes this hotel seem like anything more than a Super 8 with a dressed up name. The layout of the room was obsurd, as soon as you walk in the door the bed is literally RIGHT THERE! The bed sits so low to the ground that I had to look for myself to make sure there was a box spring under the mattress & it wasnt just on the floor. The young african american man at the front desk did not speak, ask if I was checking in or anything the night we arrived. I initiated the conversation and his only words to me were "your name" and then handed mw the room key. The room has no microwave in it.. I mean I definitely expected so much more on the strength of the brand. My husband and I are headed home now and he just commented to me that "Well, that's one hotel we can cross off our list" and he is so right. There are at least 5-10 other hotels in this BWI area... PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$ HERE..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for writing your review and I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay. From your description of the room, it sounds like it was an accessible room and not our standard room type. I am surprised that you were not greeted more warmly, I know which host you are speaking of and he is typically very friendly and outgoing. I will share your comments with him so he is aware of your experience. As a brand, we do not provide microwaves in the room, but do provide one for guest use in the Gallery. Again, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and hope you might choose to stay in the future.