Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
US$179
US$173
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$306
US$293
  • Pool
US$140
US$124
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$206
US$186
Homewood
US$156
US$161
US$151
Aloft.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areamovie theatersofa bedfree breakfastbob evansindoor poolbwi airportinner harborbusiness tripnext morningoatmeallight railroom was largethe shuttle driverwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have stayed at this property many times and it is clearly starting to show wear and tear. It is time for some rehab of the furniture and the equipment. I also had an issue quite a while ago when something came up missing in the room and the hotel could not find it or identify how it came up missing.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank William746
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we didn't meet your expectations on your last visit. We are in the age of the property where updates are being planned and are doing our best to keep the property up to the high standards you would expect. I hope you will give us another opportunity should you return to the area,

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it has changed names a few times. In my opinion you cannot go wrong with any Hyatt but I highly recommend this one. The room is very nice, large and comfortable. I have stayed at many places in Baltimore but this may be the best. There are also a lot of new places to eat close by and G&Ms is a short 5 min drive that the shuttle will also take you.

The room has a nice living room area with comfortable couch, kitchen area separated from the bedroom. There is a vanity sink and a separate bathroom. For a couple it would be very large, for a business traveler it is top notch!!!

YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO STAY HERE, GREAT PLACE!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NEFANMAN

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Good location near the bwi airport. Excellent staff and pleasant disposition. Staff greeted us like welcoming back family! It was great. The room is similar to other Hyatt Place hotels with a sitting area, coffee station and separate bedroom area. The bathroom was small and tight, but ok. If you need an overnight hotel location before or after a flight this is a great place to land.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the elevator…less noise
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and service. I will be sure and sure your comments with the staff. I hope you will be returning soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

If you expect to work while staying here find another hotel. During my stay the internet went down for a few hours and even when it was up was extremely slow. This was unfortunate because my room was large and comfortable and the free breakfast was superior to the free breakfasts at every other similar hotel I've stayed at. So, if you don't care about internet connectivity I recommend this hotel. If you do, find somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RKDuke

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed the room and breakfast. I apologize for the issues with the WiFi. Your problems actually may have been caused by upgrades to the system. Not sure of your exact stay dates, but we have added additional capacity along with other work over the last two weeks. We have more upgrades planned as soon as the provider can get our fiber cable from the street to the building. I hope you will stay with us in the future and I am sure you will see noticeable improvements to the WiFi.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

There was only one challenge this trip. Check in staff were not truthful about what rooms were ready, it was 3:00 pm, and I had to seek out housekeeping staff to confirm my suspicion that the rooms I wanted were ready. Housekeeping are awesome here and it's the second time they came to my assistance. The shuttle drivers, Dern and Anthony are the only ones who go out of their way and HELP, GUIDE and HELP again. Jus delightful. Thank you Leta too!

Room Tip: ALWAYS go to housekeeping at this hotel. They will tell you which rooms have less wear and tear and make it happen in a time frame that works. And ask when Dern and Anthoy are shuttle drivers and they will go out of their way to get you wherever is needed. I had to go to an Urgent care and then a pharmacy and it was a breeze with either of these two fun humans!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank P M

Thank you for your review, great to hear this is your second review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay again and will be sure and share your comments with the drivers.