“Excellent Stay”

Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The entire staff was absolutely professional and accommodating from beginning to end. Moreover, the hotel lobby, dining area, halls, and above all, suites were always spotless.

I highly recommend this hotel...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review, it makes my day to read such a positive comment. I hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed here on several occasions and have always been pleased. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful. What impresses me most are the employees that are here. They are consistent, they are warm and friendly and I know I always have a reason to laugh.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review and I will be sure and share your kind comments with the staff. I hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stay at this hotel a few times throughout the year. We use the park and fly promotion.

Upon checking in, the front desk employees were super friendly and very courteous. We had no problems with the check in. The next morning we were taken to the airport via their shuttle. Once again, the driver was very courteous and the check out was fine. Very friendly employees upon checking in and checking out.

When we arrived back to BWI we called for a pick up. I was on hold for over 10 minutes then someone picked up the phone and hung up on me, so I had to call back. After another 10 minutes on hold, I finally was able to schedule a pick up. The clerk that I spoke with was NOT friendly at all. I felt that I was "bothering her" with my phone call.

We waited and waited and finally the driver showed up, but he took other guests which made the shuttle bus full. Rather than wait another 15-30 minutes, we decided to take a taxi back to the hotel. Of course we had to pay for this out of our own pocket b/c I didn't want to wait. I do not feel that this was the driver's fault at all. He was only doing his job.

There are so many hotels in the area that offer park 'n fly. We will be choosing one of the other hotels on our next trip to BWI.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am very sorry your return trip was disappointing. I hope that being you enjoyed your first stay you would give us another opportunity to show that this was not a typical experience.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

We have stayed at multiple Hyatt properties and this one looks about the same as most Hyatt Places. It was centrally located to many different things and was clean. The problem came in though in the morning. Being platinum members of Hyatt we get late check out which is noon. So the first knock at 9 on the door we told housekeeping we were not ready. Then at 11 they knocked again and I explained we weren't checking out until noon. Then 15 minutes later they knocked again. There should be a better way to communicate to the housekeeping staff who has late check out. I recognize they have a job to do as well but knocking three times is a bit much.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for the review and I am happy that overall you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry about the housekeeper knocking on the door and will be sure and address this with the staff. Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt and hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I have stayed at a half dozen Hyatt Place hotels and they are consistently nice and roomy with a good TV to watch. Two negatives on the room: 1)The HVac was pretty loud and the room didn't have a wall thermostat which most HP's have. 2) the shower was not that nice compare to other hotels in the chain.

Front desk service was very nice and they gave me a bottle of Diet Pepsi because of my Gold Passport status.

I actually was at the convention center in DT for meetings and the hotel bus took me to the local rail station. It was then 20 minutes and $3 RT to all of the downton meeting spots. I saved a bundle of money by staying out here near the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the hvac noise and bathroom condition. I am hopeful that renovations of the bathrooms will be in the near future and we are making hvac maintenance a priority as we head into summer. Thank you again for the review and hope you will return soon,

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel was in excellent proximity to the airport. Upon arrival they indicated that they were severely understaffed. However, they were very quick to check me in, and answer all of my questions. The shuttle service after my flight back into BWI was very prompt, especially since it was 2 am. The only issue I have is that I shouldn't have signed up for the park & fly rate. You can park for free there anyways.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Hcarmean
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your response, I am glad you enjoyed your stay! I'm happy it was a convenient option for flying in and out of BWI. Although parking is free while a guest in the hotel, we do charge to leave a vehicle. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope you will stay with us on your next trip out of BWI.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We booked the Hyatt Place on buy reservations.com for a preflight hotel stay with parking. Hotel was adequate, beds comfy, room clean. Breakfast was fine and included. Shuttle service was efficient both to the airport and when we called for pickup. I would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank birthdayvacation
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope you will stay with us on your next trip from BWI.