Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport
US$111
US$147
US$142
Staybridge.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
US$315
  • Pool
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$133
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
US$125
Travelocity
US$105
US$87
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskruby tuesdayssitting areamovie theatersofa bedfree breakfastbob evansindoor poolbwi airportinner harborbusiness tripnext morningoatmeallight railroom was largethe shuttle driverwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The best thing about this hotel was the great staff. Went there with a group of 14 and we were accommodated at every turn. We were met with professional attitudes and smiles. I would definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and will be sure and share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Check in was a breeze. Excellent customer service from entire staff from Housekeeping to
Breakfast staff. Breakfast was more than "continental breakfast" by far. You had to go early to avoid the "groups" which caused lines to form. Spacious lobby/breakfast seating areas. Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, Wendy's near hotel. Convenience store near the movie theater on other side of Hyatt Place parking lot. Hotel located in industrial area (with sidewalks) so it's very convenient for exercise walking. Elevators could use an update. Very slow when you have "charter group" of guests with luggage. Hotel was clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tracey C
Jess H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Baltimore/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for the review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. As I mentioned in an earlier response, it is the season for groups and I hope it was not too much of an inconvenience. I hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nothing really outstanding about this place. Probably needs an update but it still is decent. Breakfast was pretty good if you could get to it. There was a large school group there the second morning I was there and the line was long. Rooms are spacious. Front desk staff varied from very nice to apathetic. Its close to a movie theater which was nice for me not having a car. Not much else around there though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Timmy485

Thank you for your review. It is the season for groups and apologize if the groups disrupted your stay. I will be sure and share your comments with the staff, overall not the consistency I would expect. Thank you again, and I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

The entire staff was absolutely professional and accommodating from beginning to end. Moreover, the hotel lobby, dining area, halls, and above all, suites were always spotless.

I highly recommend this hotel...

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review, it makes my day to read such a positive comment. I hope you will be returning soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have stayed here on several occasions and have always been pleased. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful. What impresses me most are the employees that are here. They are consistent, they are warm and friendly and I know I always have a reason to laugh.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review and I will be sure and share your kind comments with the staff. I hope you will be returning soon.