“Not as good as the other Ledo's in the area”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Lusby
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 6 March 2014

There are three Ledo's Pizza within about a 15 mile area, this one in Lusby, another in Lexington Prk, and one in Leonardtown. I've tried all three but this one only once, for lunch, and thought the service and food was not as good as the other two. My wife and I often order a soup and salad combination that is standard at, I assume, all Ledo locations. It also comes with breadsticks and a marinara dipping sauce, and servings are unlimited. There is usually a choice of 3 soups, and these vary by the day of the week. At the other 2 locations the food is served fairly promptly, generally the salad first and the soup and breadsticks with dipping sauce not too long afterwards. At the Lusby Lido's, my wife ordered a sort of cream of mushroom soup and I ordered black bean. The salad came out reasonably promptly but the soup and breadsticks with dipping sauce didn't come out until we were almost done with salad (and the salad is large and takes some time to get through). And the black bean soup had no broth. It was more like a black bean dip. I debated sending it back and might have but we had an appointment and were already wondering if the delay in getting the soup out was going to hold to make us late. As noted above, this was my first time at this Ledo's but the second time for my wife. She had eaten there the previous week with some friends and they had all agreed that the service was poor. We wanted to give them another try and, unfortunately, although the service was adequate (The waitress was polite but I would have apologized for the delay if I had been the server and would have been embarrassed to serve the black bean soup), I will probably not return any time soon. Since I have had much better experiences at the other locations, I would blame the problems at this one on the management.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This past Sunday night, a few friends and I went to Ledo’s Pizza; I walked in with high expectations. Upon arrival, the host, Alexis, welcomed and told us to seat ourselves. Our server, Megan, was friendly and the menu was extensive. After about five minutes, the server came back and took our order and brought be a re fill of my drink. The host came over and have a very nice conversation. After ten minutes, Megan came back with our Entrée, but forgot the Appetizers. Upon setting the warm and mouthwatering pizza down, she said, “I forgot your Apps didn’t I!? Are you still going to want them?” I obviously replied, “Yes.” She ran back to the kitchen and yelled extremely loud, “They didn’t get there Apps!” She then brought our very delicious appetizer of chicken tenders, fries, and breadsticks over and apologized. She brought over another Sprite even though I did not begin to drink my other Sprite. As a result, she left the new drink on the edge of the table. Throughout the night, I observed Megan texting about ten feet away from our table. Our pizza though was extremely well made and pleasant. When we finished eating, the server threw down the checkbooks and did not offer one of the very delicious and chocolaty desserts. Overall, the food was phenomenal, but the service was not up to par.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ledo Pizza is a franchise started decades ago in College Park, MD. It features a Ledo original sauce and recipe for its signature square pizza along with other Italian dishes. Ledo locations have expanded to scores of locations across Maryland and into neighboring states. Rigid quality control ensures the made fresh daily dough and sauce are consistent at every location (I can personally attest to that being the case at least 30 or more locations).

I favor their pizza for its mouthwatering crust and sauce. You can ask for a particular thickness or other preference in your pizza so it is customized to your liking. Pick up one of their brochures which has all their locations listed. My goal is to visit them all and I am struggling to keep up with the expansion, but am over halfway there!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2013

When asking around for a place to get good pizza I was told to try Ledo Pizza. What a waste of my time and money. I'm used to New York thin crust pizza and this was just a bunch of junk piled on some sort of flour based dough concoction. Maybe this is what passes for pizza in southern Maryland but I will not eat there again.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

My family and I go here on a regular basis. Nice atmosphere, friendly people and decent prices. My kids love the kids spaghetti and the portion size is great!