“June Rehersal Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Parkville, Maryland
“June Rehersal Dinner”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had about 30 guests for our rehearsal dinner and the food was delicious, hot and tasty. Everyone remarked on how good the food selections were. The number of dishes (family style) per table was huge and the total cost was very, very reasonable. We brought in our own cake and they were lovely about cutting and serving the cake the for us at no additional charge. The service was excellent and they even brought an overpayment on our part to our attention. We will definitely be back!

Visited June 2014

baltimore
“Love It”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is great Chinese and soft shells. I always love the food and everything that they have. Good bar scene and nice atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
“A Favorite”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. It is a beautiful space in an attractive setting. No, not the suburban office mall parking lot, but the stream you cross over on a small bridge. And when we were there the quiet music in the background was classical, not the loud conversation-killing stuff one often encounters these days.

My wife had General Tso's shrimp and I had Peking duck. Both were delicious. The service was attentive and the prices fair. We have not had the opportunity to enjoy the Sunday brunch, but it sounds intriguing. Definitely recommended and we are looking to a return visit! We wish we lived closer.

• Visited May 2014
Germantown, Maryland
“A huge disapointment!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I dined at this restaurant with a group of friends ( 25 of us) I was told this place was really good. WRONG, this restaurant is not close to good food. I ordered a drink at the bar, it was a Capt. & Coke. when I asked for my bill, the cost was $8.75. Way over priced. Next, the group was served family style appetizers and dinner. The appetizers were good, however at my table, there were three adults and two children, they put appetizers out that were enough for two adults, barely. The different dishes served, were chicken, shrimp and pepper steak. The food was pretty bland, nothing had a distinctive taste, and for the price I paid, for dinner including tip & tax, came to $ 30 bucks. The whole meal with appetizer was worth, possibly $10.00. The service wasn't good, and the food was not good either. i would not return to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Larry20874
Lutherville,md
“great business lunch”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Very good Chinese menu with Sushi but also terrific salads for lunch. In Greenspring Station area and they are noted for their Sunday Brunch/

Visited January 2014