“When BAD MEETS INEPT”

Add it.
Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is the worst experience in years. Food was bad and the service was worst. A very convenient location, but there are many better choices. This was my favorite chain!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

I have to say that Bob Evan's has great pancakes and I don't eat pancakes unless they are Ihop's, Cracker Barrel, or here. The service is quick and easy and you are in and out pretty fast. I've experienced nothing but love and biscuits when I'm here.

Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

While we don't go out of our way to eat here. We will stop for breakfast when we are in the area. Good standard breakfasts in a comfortable relaxing environment. It's a chain, so you get what you would expect.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

If you've been to one Bob Evans, you've pretty much been to them all. People like consistancy and you get that at Bob Evans. And the food is pretty darn good. This one is also nice and clean and the staff are very friendly. We enjoy it.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Don't waste your time! This has to be the worst Bob Evans I have visited. When we entered there were ~20 people waiting and a dozen open tables. Uhh?? Then we were told that it would be a thirty minute wait for a table. Uhh? When we asked about the twelve open tables we were told they were not ready for serving, and the hostess promptly turned and left us. So, we left, too. Will never go back.