“Very Nice stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Munich
“Very Nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The staff is really kind and helpfully. Free wifi worked without Problems. No question about it...i would recommend this Hotel to every one. The rooms are clean and have kitchens. All was find during my stay and The General Manager was very Kind and helpfully to me.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for posting such a great review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you found our hotel to be clean and staff friendly. I'm also very happy to hear that the General Manager was also helpful and kind.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lexington Park, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I only stayed one night, but was charged for two. At check in, I did request a slightly later than normal check out. I was gone before my agreed to time. When I called the manager to request a credit I was told two silly things: 1. That it wasn't their fault that Visa automatically charged my account since I didn't come to the desk to check out, and 2. that because Visa automatically processed the charge that he was unable to issue a credit for the night I did not stay. He did acknowledge that he knew I had not stayed the 2nd night, however, he refused to correct the problem. I was given the number for the district manager who never called me back. I consider this theft and will NEVER trust this hotel or its chain ever again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nanette H

Travellers are raving about these Lutherville Timonium hotels

Timonium, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

My family and I have stayed here at the hotel for almost a year now and I feel like our stay here has not been a good one. To start the previous managers that were on staff were very unprofessional. They ofter said and did things that were definitely out of line. I dont think they were very tactful and ofter made my family and I very uncomfortable. I had to make several complaints to corporate about our stay. I also feel like there should be more amenities especially if you are staying over a long period of time. I do however like the convenience of the laundry room on site. Overall I dont think the service here was up to par.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tierra S
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The below par experience you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, my team is will ensure that every issue is put on top of the priority list and resolve immediately. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sabrown@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Timonium, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

I have resided at the Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium for the past half year and their service has been nothing short of excellent. The management team of Michael Cox and Jennifer Smith have always been there to meet my needs and the room that I live in is equipped with everything I needed.

It's very convenient to a lot of stores and restaurants and especially to the Light Rail, whenever I wanted to spend a day in downtown Baltimore, especially when I want to see the Inner Harbor.

The only suggestion that I may have is to make sure that all of the washing machines are in working order. Otherwise, everything else is fine. My room gets cleaned at least once a week.

In any event, I hope the service will continue to be quality like I have found out during the time I've lived here.

Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that enjoy our location and great service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Extended Stay was convenient. Unfortunately,I do not wish to stay again. The rooms was a typical with furnishings. Plus was the mini kitchenette(someone staying for a long period). The staff was arrogant and hassling. I have stayed at many 5 and 4 star venues. Never had to converse back and forth with an agent about upgrading rooms nor repeated phone calls in the morning about check-out. Will not stay with Extended Stay again.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Speakswl
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 1 February 2013
I am sorry to hear that my staff didn't meet your expectations. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be doing additional customer service training. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bti@extendedstay.com.
Providence, Rhode Island
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

Who ever owns this franchise does not understand basic needs of travelers. They charge an excessive $25.00 a night for a pet (most places with better amenities charge $10.00). The walls are thin, you hear everything and the "free" breakfast is stale packaged muffins, coffee and tea.
The staff was not knowledgeable when I called, which should have been my first clue.
Although the property looks nice and is new, the experience is terrible.
Check out La Quinta

Room Tip: Select another hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mary S
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 5 December 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that you feel the Pet Fee is excessive and I will review pet fees charged at other hotels in the area. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at bti @extendedstay.com.
Traverse City, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

I have lived here for 3 months...not My choice. The 'breakfast' is air muffins and coffee water. Walls are almost transparent. .33 % of the laundry works ( on a good day). No lobby. One good thing: you will never be awakened to the sound of a vacuum cleaner-- in 3 months I've never heard one or see one, and I have proof that one has never been used in my room since I've been in it. Another good thing: the room cleaners will never sneak up on you-- the are trained to shout in the hallways. Tip: park in the back of the lot. Everybody here back their pickup trucks crookedly into the parking spaces.

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium, responded to this review, 27 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The items you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going to be meeting with staff to review your comments with them. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback.
I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lutherville Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley

Been to Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium? Share your experiences!