“Denton Ghost Walk 8/23/14”

Chesapeake Ghost Walks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Chesapeake Ghost Walks is the largest cluster of regional ghost walks in America. 11 Separate ghost tours focus on haunted properties in historic towns on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Towns included are Ocean City MD, Berlin MD, Easton MD, Cambridge MD, St. Michaels MD, Snow Hill MD, Princess Anne MD, Crisfield MD, Pocomoke MD, Salisbury MD and Denton MD. Each walk is led by a storyteller/guide who is well versed on the history and folklore of that particular town, as well as paranormal and psychic phenomena. Suitable for adults and kids. Tours do NOT enter haunted properties.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Denton Ghost Walk - 8/23/14
Thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Tour Guide was wonderful. In addition to the stories of hauntings, I learned and enjoyed the history lessons that come with this delightful adventure in a small Eastern Shore. Before I left I was able to purchase an autographed copy of "Haunted Eastern Shore" by Mindie Burgoyne. Signed up for the Berlin, MD trip next week. I hope to do all of the available tours as soon as possible. Great experience~

2  Thank DebbWehmueller

Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Perfectly cool summer's evening made for a great backdrop for tales of history and mystery in Ovean City, Md. Our guide, ALLISON wound us from The OC Livesaving Museum through to a trifecta (accident, murder, suicide) of haunts at the Shoram.
Looking forward to the Berlin tour as well as Mindie's new book about the local area. Thank you for a very enjoyable, new, and uniquely different way to explore the resort town where I vacationed as a child and lived in my early 20s.
~Susan K.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our group of 10 had a fantastic time on the 8pm ghost walk in Ocean City. Our guide, Allison, was friendly & engaging, and kept the rapt attention of 20+ people. We found the tour extremely interesting (we're history buffs!) and Allison took the time to answer individual questions, and allowed time for pictures. No strangers to ghost walks, I was surprised to hear this was Chesapeake Ghost Walk's first summer offering the OC tour...it was sold out the night we attended, and was extremely well researched. I'm so looking forward to seeing how their business has grown when we come back next year!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

What a fun event! Chilling stories about an old town! Missy Corely was our guide and she was fabulous! Will be telling all our friends about this one! Now to read the book Haunted Eastern Shore...

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The Easton ghost walk was a blast!! The historic town of Easton was lovey. I enjoyed taking in all the wonderful views while listening to ghost stoies. Even if your not into to ghost the history of the town was fascinating. Also on this tour and other tours I find it's a convenient meeting place & easy to find parking. Our guide Missy was very friendly.