“Nice Pizza and Atmosphere”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in McHenry
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Washington, D.C.
“Nice Pizza and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We popped into Ledo's on a Friday night and it was quite busy. However, if you can hold out until 830, the place empties out, and you can relax at the bar. The pizza portions were large and the prices reasonable. They had a selection of craft beers as well as the regular domestic staples.

“Best wings on the Lake”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Their wings are fried up crispy just the way I like them! The service is hit or miss but the food is consistently good. I've never had a bad meal here, even my 2 year old cleans his plate. I especially love the marinara dipping sauce that comes with the calzones, it is sweet which I like.

• Visited April 2013
Washington, DC
“Tradition of Excellence Continues”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

My first Ledo Pizza was decades near the Univ of MD. Lots of upgrades, pizza is still phenomenal. Stopped by here after a business meeting and had an antipasto salad. Yum. can't say enough. I asked for some special touches and the staff graciously accommodated me (I wanted extra onions and croutons). My waitress was around enough to keep my huge cup of soda refilled. Generous portions always and this Ledo is no exception. I can almost guarantee you will have enough leftovers for a some great snacking a day later. Restraurant was spotless, staff was gracious, food was perfect. Keep it up Ledos.

Visited July 2013
DC Suburb
“Who LOVES wings? Consistently good wherever you go!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch, and our family of 4 had the $20 special of lrg pizza and wings...took a ton of pizza home. Service was great! They do offer a good kids menu for $5 including a drink,don't see that much anymore. But we love Ledos because they have THE BEST BUFFALO WINGS on the east coast. Seriously, they are meaty with just the right heat, they give you plenty of dressing and celery,and cooked just right. We had our camper in tow and plenty of parking space and easy access to rt 219!

Visited June 2013
Virginia
“Ledo Pizza”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Our vacation at Deep Creek always includes dinner at Ledo Pizza. The pizza is great and the service is good. The location is easy to get to.

Visited June 2013